46

"That was some bold move you decided to pull

"That was some bold move you decided to pull." Soana narrowed her eyes at Sokka.

"Hey! I was trying to not blow my cover. It would've ended a lot worse if I didn't arrest Zuko. Actually, it wouldn't have happened if you would've stayed at your post instead of sneaking off."

It had only been a day since they had arrived and already, Zuko had got himself caught. However, Soana and Sokka were managing just fine.

Approaching the cafeteria that was being mopped down by the prisoners, Soana and Sokka noticed a girl with short brown hair mopping with Zuko as Gato was nearby, wiping tables down with a sopping wet tattered piece of cloth.

With each table Gato had wiped down, Zuko and the short haired girl would glare over at him occasionally before the girl glared at the prince, to Soana was an unknown reason.

"Good, so you two met." Sokka crossed his arms and held a pleased grin.

"Actually, we met a long time ago." The short haired girl spoke to Zuko.

"We did?"

Just by forgetting their encounter, the girl made her tone a bit hostile.
"Yeah, you kinda burned down my village."

"Oh," Zuko paused, stopping himself from mopping the floor. "Sorry. It's nice to see you again."

Sokka cleared his throat.
"Soana, this is Suki. She's a Kyoshi Warrior. Suki, this is Soana, Northern Water Tribe Princess."

"And Zuko's wife?" Suki raised a brow, causing the color to drain from the princess' face.

She continued to speak in such a hostile tone until Soana decided to talk.
"That's an explanation that will have to wait for another time."

"You're no fun." Gato chimed, heading over to the four.

Zuko glared at Gato and nearly threw his mop on the floor.
"What do you want?"

Gato shrugged nonchalantly, staring in between each person.
"I figured with a group nearby including an undercover princess, a runaway prince, and two other people who are obviously apart of the resistance, this to me seems like some sort of jailbreak."

Sokka coughed.
"Jailbreak! Get a load of this guy!"

Gato hummed, raising a brow.
"I can read people very well. Trust me."

Suki scoffed rather loudly.
"Why would we trust you? The last I saw you, I was being fed scrap food made for wooly pigs in a cell!"