61

"Soana," The princess heard her father's deep voice speak clearly

She looked to her left, sitting at the right hand side of Arnook, showing her rightful title as Princess.

She had been neglecting the thought of telling her father about Zuko coming to visit. The princess never felt prepared enough to speak of it until her father confronted her.

"A Fire Nation airship has arrived at port. From my sources they are saying it's Fire Lord Zuko." He stared forwards before turning to his daughter.

Soana gave him an unsuspecting grin.
"It's only for a visit, father. That's all."

Arnook hummed as a water tribe guard entered the throne room to stand before Arnook.

"Fire Lord Zuko is here to see you, Chief." The guard bowed respectfully.

Arnook nodded.
"Send him in."

He dismissed the guard to leave the throne room before the entryway had been blocked by three figures.

"Fire Lord Zuko of the Fire Nation."
A herald announced by the archway.

Soana bit her lip as they stepped in then separated to reveal Zuko.

To show that time had passed, his hair had grown longer to the nape of his neck, however, he kept half of it tied in a signature Fire Nation top knot.

His Fire Lord suit wasn't the traditional robe. It was shorter and he looked to be wearing pants underneath it. The only thing that was traditional was the Fire Lord headpiece and the shoulder pads with the attached cape.

He looked brand new.

Approaching closer, Zuko glanced at Soana only to see her in traditional water tribe attire. A purple and blue hue dress made Soana's dark skin become more flattering to Zuko, making blood rise to his cheekbones.

He cleared his throat to rid himself of the thought of her beauty. He didn't want to feel so flustered in front of Arnook and his advisors who were perched behind him with stiff postures.

"Chief," Zuko went to the steps they sat on before bowing to Soana's father.

"Fire Lord Zuko," Arnook nodded his head and had a slight smile on his lips before he glanced at Soana.

"What an unexpected surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure of you gracing me with your presence?"

"I come with news from the Earth Kingdom. Avatar Aang, King Kuei, and I have created a plan of the future. We were hoping to have your daughter's favor in this."