Feel the Same Pleasure

Mature content marked by ***

"You are so cute, brown eyes."

"I've got to get my mind off of it. Let's watch a movie."

"Fifty Shades Darker. That's my vote."

"That's not going to be very helpful. How about...Tangled? Flynn Rider's a hunk."

"Well that wouldn't help you either. He's animated anyway."

"He's still gorgeous."

"Should I be jealous?"

"Should I be jealous of James Dean?"

"Maybe a little..."

Brixton hums in response, reaching for the tv remote. I press a kiss to his cheek before cuddling (once again) into his side. Brixton throws his arm over me, kisses the top of my head, and we both zone out to the first scenes of Tangled. Once the movie is finished, I can hear my stomach grumbling. 

Brixton chuckles, throwing the blanket off both of us and making his way into the kitchen. I watch as he rummages around his fridge and pulls out lunch (watermelon and pizza) for the both of us. I walk over to the kitchen trying to help, but Brixton argues with me, saying I need to go back to the couch.

"You never take a day off. Let me take care of you. Just for today."

"I can take care of myself."

"Yes, but you don't have to. Not all the time."

He gives the plate of pizza to me, handing me a bottle of Coke, and slapping my ass as I walk my way back to the couch. I wiggle my butt before I sit down, and Brixton chuckles behind me. I turn, startled by his closeness. I blush while I come to realize he was right behind me as I shook my hips. My head bends down, and I try to hide my growing blush.

"No, no. You look too gorgeous to look down. Pick up your smart little head, so I can see that pretty face of yours."

When I glance back up at Brixton, a wide smile spreads across his face. He kisses my neck and holds me close to him as he scrolls through Netflix for something to watch. He lands on Queer Eye.

"Do you want to watch it? It's one of my new favorite shows."

"Yes, I would love to, Brixton."

"Is it weird that I love you saying my name?"

"No. I like when you say my name."

"You like when I call you Reign? What about kitten?"

"I love kitten more because you're the only one that calls me that."

"So kitten it is."

Brixton holds me to his chest in a hug, surrounding me with his warmth and cinnamon smell. Gosh, I adore this man. We watch silently, Brixton playing with the ends of my hair, and me playing with his thick fingers. Imagine what he could do to me with those. Tracing up my thigh, pounding into me, sucking my juices off of them. Him leaning over me as his mouth sucks on my nipples that stand as straight as soldiers, ready for his attention. His grunts filling the air as our juices leak over one another. Our breathing fast while we try to calm our racing hearts.

My mind just escalated so quickly, holy shit.

I squirm on the couch to feel my panties wet. Fuck. I remember that I only have panties on. I hope he doesn't feel the wetness against his leg through them. I would be incredibly embarrassed. I can't let him feel that, he'll be disgusted by me. We aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend yet.