Bewitching

Reign's dress, hair, and makeup with Brixton's suit. Mature scenes marked by ***

I wake up, dazed and needing to go pee...again. This freaking IV is not at all helpful when I have to go pee like ten times. I try to wake Brixton up, but he's in such a cute, heavy sleep, that I just can't get myself to do it. Carefully, I remove his arm from his waist, now really trying not to wake him. I slip out of the bed, my legs a little shaky. I slip but catch myself on the bed side table. I take a deep breath, pulling myself back up to standing height.

I can do this. I'm a big, strong, independent woman.

I take a deep breath, holding onto the walls when my knees give out entirely. I go down on the floor with a slam. My head hits the floor with a bang that surely had to have woken Brixton, and the next thing I know darkness surrounds me. I wake with a groan, and I rub my head.

"You have to stop doing that."

"Hi, Brixton."

"You probably slammed your head so hard you lost your memory again."

"I lost my memory? When?"

"You remember everything?"

"Yeah, when did I forget?"

"That doesn't matter anymore. Let's get a doctor in here."

The doctor and a nurse rush in the room to see how I am doing, and to all of our surprise, my memory has returned, though I have no memory of losing it in the first place. I am allowed to go home tomorrow, but I can't stay alone, so Brixton (being my boyfriend) volunteered to take care of me again. One thing I know is that I really have to stop hitting my head. 

Morning of Christmas Eve:

"Kitten, wake up."

Brixton's fingers trace up the side of my naked body. I quiver in my sleep, instinctively cuddling closer to Brixton's side. Ever since I came back from the hospital, and Brixton took care of me for what feels like the hundredth time, I have practically moved into his place. Most of my clothes are here.

Brixton has even gotten me to take over half of his closet, though I still have some things on another hanger shelf thing in the bedroom. He loves me being here, one because he just like having me around and two, the amount of sex we have is crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if I got pregnant, which Brixton is all for. I am taking birth control though.

Without my parents being around and forcing me to do shit I don't want to do, my life has been going really well. Of course things aren't perfect, and I'm still working things out. But after my near death, memory loss experience, it reminded me of what really matters in life. It showed me what was truly important, and it wasn't my parents. It was me.

It's me and Brixton, with a few other things too, but mostly our relationship. We are stronger and happier with one another than ever before, and I know it's only going to get better. I absolutely can't wait. I'm so happy and grateful for everything I have. Why wouldn't I be? I get to lay next to the love of my life every night, knowing he's going to be there when I wake up. I have so much to look forward to, I am only nineteen. I'm the luckiest woman alive.

"Kitten..."

I turn over to face Brixton and his melting milk chocolate eyes look into mine. I reach over his shoulder and hold the back of his head. He leans his body down, so his lips land on mine. Passion and love flow through both of us as our hands skim one another's skin. His tongue carasses mine, and Brixton holds me delicately close to his body.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

***