You Did Steal Me

Mature content marked by ***

Brixton hand leaves my waist and taps the flipped over paper on the counter. I reach out, flipping it over to read the words. Huh. It's actually not that complicated. Brixton leans over my shoulders, helping me do each little thing. He knows I don't need it, but he likes the idea that he gets to help me (more like spoil me). 

He likes me being close to him. Of course I don't need the help, but it makes Brixton happy to guide my hands. We take the baking slow to allow the calming atmosphere to surround the both of us. The music in the background is slow as Brixton sways us both subtly back and forth, his head tucked into my neck.

"Are they ready to go into the oven?"

He looks over my shoulder, studying my handiwork. He hums softly in my ear, and I wait on edge for his baking skill approval.

"Looks good, kitten."

"The baker approves? Wow, I was not expecting that."

"Why not? I think you could do this for your job."

"I'm way better at working on cars, but I appreciate your confidence in me."

"I have all the confidence in the world that you can do anything."

"Boy oh boy. You're going to make me blush."

"Good. Let me put the cookies in the oven."

Brixton lifts the cookie sheet over my head.

"Watch out, kitten. I don't want you to get burnt."

"Why thank you, kind sir."

"I do what I can."

"Oh, what else can you do?"

He snorts and places the cookies in the oven. When he turns me to me, a smirk on his face, I know naughty thoughts are going through his head at a hundred miles per hour. Brixton's eyes travel down my body, over my curves, laying longer on the spot where my uncovered pussy is. I blush light pink as I back away from him slowly. 

His tongue darts out, moving across his perfect lips while he moves closer to me. His eyes stare deep into mine, and I keep taking small steps back. My butt hits the counter. Brixton reaches me, placing his hands on either side of the counter next to me. He traps me in his heavy gaze.

***

Brixton's head dips, his teeth grazing my neck, his tongue licking. I curse softly as his hips nudge against mine. He holds the back of my head so I don't hurt it while he plays with my neck. Arousal shoots heat down to my core, flaring every waking nerve in my body. His one leg sticks between my two, and I straddle it carefully. 

Fuck, I need friction right now. Brixton's attack moves up to my jaw and up to my lips. I whimper as he kisses me deeply, our tongues caressing one another, our hands tangled in each other's hair. Involuntarily, my hips roll against Brixton's leg. The friction of his leg and shorts builds the hot sensation in my wet pussy.

"That's right, kitten. Hump that sweet pussy against me."

His husky voice is all I need to move faster. I hump against him hard, and Brixton's head falls onto my shoulder. His one hand moves under the sweatshirt. I shiver at the coldness of his hand gliding up my soft skin. His thick fingers slide their way under my breast, tracing it delicately, my nipples tightening. Brixton smirks as his finger touches one of my nipples. He plays with it for a second before giving it a slight squeeze. I throw my head back, still humping him.

"My good girl. You are such a good girl."

Brixton hums in appreciation, watching my body move against his. My arousal builds as Brixton's hips match mine. Without a second of warning, I cum, spilling all over his shorts. I bite my lip, trying not to scream out his name. He continues a slight assault on me to allow the orgasm to ride out longer. He presses a kiss against my lips, and I moan softly against him as Brixton bites my lip. Brixton backs away from me.