2

Jimin POV
My name is Park Jimin and I am a slave. Well not yet i am still waiting to be sold, again. I kept getting returned because i didn't want to get fucked by the people that bought me. I woke up because all the girls were screaming. I woke up only to see a tall and handsome man getting crowded by tons of fangirls. He looked familiar but I thought it was nothing. I saw him look at me but I ignored it. Then I saw him coming through the crowd of screaming girls. He made his way to me and introduced himself. "Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook." I then realized it was the CEO of Jeon Enterprise. "H-hello my name is P-park Jimin. Danm it I stuttered I thought as  I started to blush. He got up and left. Great I made him leave. Then a couple minutes later I heard my name being called up to the front desk. I quickly got up and went to the front. I couldn't tell who it was because I kept looking down at the floor. I then realized who it was when I heard their voice. It was Jungkook and then realized he was buying me! He kneeled down and tried to make eye contact with me but I looked away. He just grabbed my hand and we walked out of the building. We went to a very fancy looking car where someone opened the door for us. We got in and I started to cry. I was thinking if he just wanted to use me and then return me. I cried silently not wanting him to notice. All of a sudden I felt him turn me around. I tried to quickly wipe my tears away. "Why are you crying?" I ignored him and looked away. He then grabbed me and put me on his lap. I got comfortable and soon fell asleep. I woke up but pretended to be asleep.I knew I was in a bed because I could feel the pillows. I grabbed a pillow "asleep" and hugged it. I felt a blanket being put on me and the the pillow being taken away. I whined still "asleep". Then I felt something warm and tall next to me. I didn't care what it was because it felt comfortable to hug. I cuddled against it and hugged it softly. Then I woke up 3 hours later. I blinked my eyes only to see Jungkook hugging me. I wanted to get up but he was too strong so I couldn't get up. I moved his arm slowly not to wake him up and crawled to the other side of the bed. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it. I went back to sleep and felt movement on the bed. I felt arms around me. He started to call my name in a whisper. "Jimin are you awake? Jimin are you still sleeping?" I didn't want to respond so I just groaned at him. He turned me around to face him. I saw him and my mind went blank and I stopped breathing for a few seconds. "H-hi?" I saw him chuckle at me. "G-go back to sleep I'm tired!" He went back to sleep in a few seconds. I turned my back to him. Then he started to spoon me holding me closely to his chest. I started to feel something against my ass. I then realized what it was. "J-jungkook." He was still asleep so I called him a bit louder. "Jungkook!" He woke up and rubbed his eyes. "What is it Jimin?" He asked still rubbing his eyes. "Can you move I think you have a boner and it's rubbing against my ass!?" Jungkook started to laugh at Jimin. "What's so funny?!" Jimin got annoyed at Jungkook. "How can I not get a boner from looking at you?" Jimin started to blush. "W-well can you move it fe-" Jimin got interrupted by Jungkook starting to move his boner on Jimin. He started to thrust on Jimin. "J-jungkook what are you d-doing?" Jungkook kept going. "I'm doing what you told me. Moving." "I meant move away!" Jungkook stopped and moved away. "T-thank you." Jimin fell asleep and looked out the window. He saw it was night and Jungkook was gone. He opened the door and walked down the stairs. He wanted to explore the house. He went to the kitchen to find some food to eat. He went to look in the fridge to see if he can find any food. Then he felt two arms around his waist. He turned around and saw it was Jungkook. "H-hi" Jungkook just stared at Jimin. "Did I say you can come out of my room yet?" Jimin felt like he was in trouble. "N-no but I was hungry a-and I couldn't fin-" Jimin got interrupted, again, by Jungkook kissing him deeply. He kissed Jimin so deep and passionately. Jungkook stuck his tongue out asking for entrance to his mouth. Jimin parted his lips to let him in. Their kiss turned into a heated makeout session.

Maybe smut next chapter😏