Chapter 19

Jimin POV
Daddy woke me up from my nap and took me downstairs to eat some soup. It tasted very good and made my tummy feel better. Daddy took me back upstairs and took me a bath. We got out and went to the bed. I got a paci and sucked on it. I fell asleep and woke up a few hours later. I saw my daddy hugging me by my waist. I gave him a kissy on the lips and got out of bed. I tried to walk down the stairs but I almost fell so I turned around and crawled down the stairs. I felt someone grab me and take me. I looked up and saw Jin eomma and his boyfriend. I smiled at him and he gave me some more soup. I finished it all up and got up from the table. I crawled to the taegiseok room. I got up on the bed and got on top of someone. I looked up and saw Suga walking up and groaning. He looked at me "ayye Jiminie what are you doing here?!" I looked at him and felt like crying so I gave him a hug. He gave me a hug back and lied back down. I fell asleep but a couple minutes later I felt someone take me off of him. I whined because I was comfortable and was sleeping. I looked up and saw my daddy carrying me. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder. I looked back and saw Suga hugging Jhope and V. I was in the room and saw daddy lock the door. I widened my eyes when I saw him do that. "Oh Jiminie you've been such a bad boy I need to punish you~". I looked at my daddy thinking what I did wrong. "B-but what did I d-do wrong daddy?" He looked up at me and placed me on the bed. "You were sleeping ontop of Suga!" I looked at him. He took off his shirt and got ontop of me. Daddy started to give me kisses and licking my neck.

3rd person POV
Jungkook hovered over Jimin sucking on his neck making him moan loudly. Jimin wanted more but couldn't get it out of his mouth. "D-daddy I want m-more!" Jungkook looked up at Jimin and took off his pants. He took off Jimins onsie and underwear. They were both naked. Jungkook got back ontop of Jimin and sucked on his chest leaving new marks over the old ones. Jimin felt empty and did not like that. Jungkook on the other hand was painfully hard. He went to Jimins hole and shoved his hard cock inside of him. Jimin moaned loudly in pleasure as he no longer felt empty. Jungkook was thrusting into Jimin hardly. He lifted one of his legs and put it over his shoulder making him go deeper. Jimin came with a loud high pitched moan. Jungkook came inside of Jimin filling him up with his thick warm seeds. They both lied down and cuddled. They fell asleep after Jungkook put their clothes back on. He opened the door to see Jin and Namjoon watching a movie together. He smiled knowing they were happy together. Jungkook went back to bed hugging Jimin protectively in his arms. He gave him a kiss on the head. He fell asleep with Jimin in his arms.
The next morning
V POV
I woke up and saw Suga and Jhope. I smiled and got out of bed, not moving too much so I don't wake up Suga, I make my way to the kitchen. I see Jin making breakfast and setting the table with the help of Namjoon. I wake up Jhope and he gets up. He goes to the bathroom and changes

 He goes to the bathroom and changes