Chapter 66

Cho-Hee POV
I didn't want to go to school today but hopefully it will be better today than yesterday. Dad woke me up and I was sleepy since I only got 3 hours of sleep. Today the weather said it was gonna rain so the teacher said we could bring our electronics. I'm gonna bring my iPad so I can continue to draw more pictures. Mom really liked my drawing I drawed of him and dad. Mom packed me lunch and dad drove me to school before heading to work. Today they couldn't come with me but they promised they would tomorrow. When I walked in the classroom there was no one in there. I looked at the time and I was 30 minutes early. Oh well that will give me time to get prepared. I walked to my desk and sat down getting my notebook out along with my pencil box. No one was here so I got out my iPad with my apple pen to start drawing. I think this time I will draw a cute girl. My iPad was fully charged since I charged it last night. Someone came inside the door and I turned my head. It was some kids who were laughing with each other. I didn't really want to have any friends since I like to be alone and just draw my art. Mom says I'm really talented in drawing. Dad says I get it from him. I continued to draw until more kids came inside. They looked at me and then went back to talking while glancing at me from time to time. The teacher walked in and I put my stuff away. "Good morning class let's get the day started!" I opened my notebook and started writing down stuff.

Jimin POV
"Me and Namjoon get a child next week!" I jumped up and gave Jin such a big hug. "Yay! Jungkook gets a sibling! And I get a son/daughter in law." We all smiled until I heard the door knock. It was Jungkook and he looked so tired. "Kookie what's wrong? Why do you look so tired?" "I want to...sleep". He walked upstairs to the room. Since when does he get tired like that? I should go check on him. Quickly I went upstairs and saw Jungkook on the bed. I crawled to him and he smiled at me. "Why are you so tired?" "I have no idea why." "There must be a reason why." "All of sudden I was driving and then I just felt sleepy and exhausted." I hummed and pouted at him. He laughed and hugged me tightly. It was 11AM and Jungkook should be at work right now. Oh well he needs sleep and I can't have my baby bunny work while sleepy. I grabbed my phone that was next to me and called the office. Jungkook was already asleep ontop of me. "Hello?" "Hello how may I help you today?" "Yes I would like to call in for Mr.Jeon." "o-oh yes what about him?" "He needs to be excused from work today. He feels not very well and is exhausted." "Yes we will let him be excused. Is that all?' "Yes that is all thank you!" I hung up and looked down at the little bunny who was sleeping.

He looks so cute and adorable

He looks so cute and adorable. I got so lucky he choose me. He moved and hugged me tighter. "Mmm Jimin...ie." oh no. "Es daddwy?" "Is my baby bored?" "Nuu Jiminie wan cuddwle wif daddwy." "Ok baby.' I got closer to him and he opened his eyes. "Hehehe." "Wha so fwunny daddwy?" "I get to miss work and stay with my baby~" "naughty daddwy!" Daddy laughed and picked me up. "Where we gowing daddwy?" "To the school." "Why e gowing to schwool daddwy?" "I forgot to give Cho-Hee something so I need to go give it to her." "Okway daddwy." Daddy walked to the car and we got in. He started driving to the school. "Daddwy wha we gon gwive hwer?" "Daddy has to give her money to fill her wallet up with." "Why daddwy?" "So she can buy stuff." "Ohh okway daddwy." Daddy stopped the car and we got off. Daddy was carrying me when we walked in the school. He walked down the halls to a classroom and knocked on the door. "Come in!" Said a voice. Daddy opened the door and all eyes were on us.