Chapter 36

Jimin POV
"Lisa" daddy said. "Who is Wisa daddy?" He looked at me worriedly and bit his lip. "Promise you won't be mad at daddy Jiminie?" I noded my head and looked at daddy in the eye. "That is daddies old girlfriend...." Daddy had a girlfriend?! "W-what?" He looked down and wiped his nose. "I don't love her anymore Jiminie! I love you and only you! She came back and we need to leave now!" "W-what about eomma and  Namjoon hyungie and Suga hyungie and Hobi hyungie and TaeTae!?" Daddy looked down for a while. "We need to get to them. I think I know how." The door began to bang. Me and daddy looked over at the door. I felt scared and I clinged onto daddy. We were on the second floor and daddy took me to the balcony. "Ok baby you need to listen to daddy ok?" I nodded my head and looked at him. "Ok baby you need to hold onto daddy very very tightly. Ok?" I noded and held on daddy tightly. He got on the edge of the balcony and jumped off. He landed on the grass in the garden. Daddy grunted and got up from the floor. "Baby are you ok?!" I noded and hugged daddy. He ran inside and got everyone. "What's going on I'm sleepy." TaeTae complained. "Lisa is here." Daddy said.  Everyone shot there eyes opened and looked worried. "Where is she at?!" "She's outside my bedroom door." "How did you escape?!" "The balcony. Ok everyone need to lock all the doors and windows in the house. We need to keep Lisa in the house until the police come! Lock the balcony doors and then run to the car." Daddy ordered everyone to do it. They noded and daddy carried me to the living room. Daddy locked all the windows with a key. Everyone came back downstairs and let out a heavy sigh. I heard a noise coming down the stairs. Daddy carried me to the car and everyone ran outside and went to the car. We hid in there and locked at the house. "Hello is this the police!?" I turned around and saw daddy on the phone. "Yes I have Lisa. My name is Jeon Jungkook. Yes ok thank you." Daddy hung up and looked at me. I crawled to him and sat in his lap. Lisa should be locked in the house until the police come. "Daddy are we going to be okway?" Daddy locked at me. He kissed my head and hugged me tightly.  "We're gonna be ok baby." Everyone was clinging onto each other and trying to calm down. I heard a noise and saw lights. They were blue and red. Look daddy! There's bwue and wed wights!" Everyone looked back and saw cars coming. Daddy quickly got out the car and ran to the cars. They walked inside the the house and daddy came back and carried me. I saw them come out with a lady in their hands. "Daddy who is thwat?!" That is Lisa." She looked at me and gave me the death stare. I felt scared and clinged onto daddy. She was gone and we went back into the house. "Wait what's that noise?!" Suga hyungie said. I heard a faint beeping noise. Get out the house now!!" We all got outside and then the house blew up.

I fell down and daddy picked me up

I fell down and daddy picked me up. I cried and felt so scared. Daddy where are we gowing to wive now?" He bounce me and tried to calm me down. "We can go to a hotel until I find us a house." TaeTae widened his eyes. "No we can stay at my house!" I looked at my daddy and he nodded his head. We got in the car and drove to his house. It wasn't as big as daddies house but it looked cute. We walked in and TaeTae took us to a room. It had a bed in it and daddy thanked him. Daddy took off his shirt and got in the bed with me. I cuddled onto his chest and closed my eyes. I hope we get a new house soon.