Chapter 28

Jimin POV
I was so happy I was with my daddy again. I opened my eyes to see a sleeping daddy. He looked so cute and like a bunny. I crawled out of daddies grip and got off the bed. While I was crawling downstairs I heard people talking downstairs. "What do you mean she's out?!" "Well I heard it on the news...". I saw eomma and Suga hyung talking. "Who got owt?" They looked at me and widened their eyes. "U-um no one honey." I crawled to eomma and he carried me. Eomma served me breakfast which was pancakes.

"Thwank you eomma!" He smiled at me and left to the living room

"Thwank you eomma!" He smiled at me and left to the living room. I finished eating and went to my daddy. "Jungkook Lisa is out!" "What do you mean Lisa is out!? I thought she had 8 more years!?" "Well she escaped actually she didn't get released...". I crawled downstairs and walked upstairs again and called out for my daddy. "Daddwy!" I made my way up to the room again and saw my daddy and Suga hyungie. I stood up and wobbled but made my way to daddy. "Hi daddwy I missed wo!" Daddy smiled at me and picked me up. I gave daddy a hug and kissed his head. I was bored so I wiggled away from my daddy and went to my play room. I got my stuffies and played with them. "Mr. Giraffe do you know who Wisa is?" He didn't say anything do I threw him in the crib and went to my table. I was coloring and I got some crayon on the table. I felt scared thinking I was in trouble. I started crying and heard daddy come in the room. "Baby why are you crying?" I wiped my nose and pointed at the scribble I accidentally made on the table.

I cried when daddy looked at me

I cried when daddy looked at me. "I-I'm sowwy daddy I didwn't mean to!" Daddy gave me a hug and shushed me. "Shhhhh Jimine baby it's ok." I looked up at my daddy and hugged his neck. "Y-you not mwad at Jiminie?" Daddy shook his head. I wiped my cheeks and nose. Daddy took me to the rocking chair and took took off his shirt. I got daddies milky and felt him rocking on the chair. I felt sleepy and my eyes were getting heavy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep
3 hours later
"Jiminie baby you need to wake up now." I whined and put the blanket over my head. I hugged my stuffie and closed my eyes. I felt daddy pick me up and carry me downstairs to the kitchen. I opened my eyes and saw my daddy getting some food on a plate. "Jiminie today for lunch you're gonna try grown up food." I nodded my head and daddy sat down in a chair. He showed me some food and it looked good but I like chicken nuggets better.