Chapter 6

Jimin POV
Sorry I forgot to tell you this but I am a little. I woke up this morning and noticed I was in little space. I heard some noise downstairs so I hid in the pillows. I heard someone come into the room and call for me. "Jimin? Are you in here?" I heard a soft voice and saw a man. He had an apron on and looked handsome. I came out from the pillows and he saw me. "Hello you must be Jimin I am the chef Jin. Jungkook told me to make sure you eat breakfast. Since I was in little space i couldn't speak right so I stuttered. "I-I w-want pancwakes! Jin looked at me and widened his eyes. I saw him do that and started to cry loudly. Jin looked at me and came over to the bed where I was. "Jiminie you must be a little." I nodded at him still crying. He hugged me and carried me like a baby. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked down the stairs. We were in the kitchen and Jin started to make pancakes that were dinosaur shaped. He served them to me. He went upstairs to a room and brought something with him. I saw it and my eyes lit up. It was a dinosaur onsie! He also had a pacifier that had dinosaurs on it. "You can put this on after you finish eating your food Jiminie!" I nodded at him and ate my pancakes. I finished them and Jin picked me up. He walked up stairs into a spare room that had a bed. He took my clothes off and put the onsie on. Then he put a pacifier in my mouth and walked to Jungkooks room. He put Paw Patrol on the TV and got his phone out.

Jins POV
I got hired by my friend Jungkook as a chef. He told me to watch and cook for Jimin. Jungkook told me he bought him. I went upstairs to his room to look for him but I didn't see him so I called out for him. I saw something move in the pillows. I saw a little boy come out. He had blond hair and was the cutest thing ever. "Jungkook said I need to cook for you and make sure you eat breakfast." He looked like he didn't know what to say. I-I w-want pancwakes!" I realized he was.... a little! I looked at him and widened my eyes. He started to cry loudly. I went over to him and asked him if he was a little. He nodded his head still crying. I hugged him to confront him. He wrapped his legs around my waist. I walked downstairs and placed him down on a chair. I started to cook him pancakes in a dino shape. I served him the food and his eyes lit up. I walked up the stairs and went to my bag and got out a onsie. I have worked for many people and some were littles so I have these just in case. I got out a pacifier that had dinosaurs on it. I walked downstairs and saw he was almost done. He saw the onsie and his eyes lit up for the second time again. I told him he can wear it after he finishes eating. He nods and finished his food. He stuck his arms up at me a signal to carry him. I carried him up the stairs and changed him into the onsie. I gave him the pacifier and went to Jungkooks room. I turned on the TV and put Paw Patrol. I placed him on the bed and starts jumping on the bed. He gets tired and sits down to watch tv. I call Jungkook and ask him if I can take Jimin shopping. He says yes and tells me there is money in his second drawer. Jungkook has such a big house there is 7 extra rooms. I decided to make one for Jimin when he's in little space. I go get Jimin and take him to the car. I take him to a paint shop and get some green pain. I call my friend Suga and ask him if he can come to the paint shop. He agrees and comes. Suga is good at painting so I asked him to come so he can help me design the wall. "What's up Jin? You need me to help you paint a wall?" I nod as Suga looks in the cart and sees Jimin. "He's a little." I whisper in his ear. He nods and helps me choose the paint and brushes to design the wall. We pay and go to a store to buy things to decorate his room. We buy different onesies, pacifiers, stuffed animals, coloring books, crayons, and some blocks. We went to go check out. We payed for the items and went back home. Suga helped me paing the wall. Jimin was in the room watching Paw Patrol. Me and Suga were painting the wall. I lost track of time and when I looked at the clock I saw Jungkook was about to be home. I heard Jimin yell something but I couldn't hear it right. I ran to the room and saw Jungkook standing in front of the room where Jimin was watching Paw Patrol at. Jungkook had his mouth open and just stared and Jimin.