Chapter 5

Jungkook POV
After I heard him say that I was going to return him I wondered why he would say that. I was about to ask him why I would return him but I saw he fell asleep from crying. I cleaned the cum off of him and placed him in bed. I gave him a kiss on the head and cheek. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I opened the door and turned off the light. I got in bed with Jimin and hugged him softly. I didn't want him to know but he was the first person I had sex with. I have kissed other people before but never slept with them. I drifted off to sleep and woke up early the next morning to the smell of something sweet. I realized Jimins hair was right under my nose. He smelled like strawberries and vanilla. I got out of bed quietly and got dressed for work. I left Jimin a note and went downstairs. I got in the car as Jhope drive me to work. I asked my new chef, Jin, to make some breakfast for Jimin. I remember yesterday he was looking for something to eat so I hired a chef after I took my shower last night. I arrived at my work place as my friend Namjoon walked up to me. "Hey Jungkook I heard you got a new toy what's their name?" I looked st him. Namjoon is my best friend and I've known him for 17 years. "Yeah I got a new toy and guess what." Namjoon looked at me with a smirk on his face. "What did you finally lose your virginity?" He said it very sarcastically. Namjoon knows I'm a virgin. Yes I have had many slaves but I just makeout with them and they clean my house. I never had sex with any of them. "Actually yes I did lose my virginity." Namjoon stopped walking and looked at me it the eyes. "Wait really?!" I just nodded at him. Namjoon looked like I was a kid who got accepted into Harvard. I walked into the elevator leaving Namjoon in the same position he was in. I went to my office and sat down in my chair. I kept thinking about Jimin and how he looked so pretty. I wanted to apologize to him for taking his virginity. I texted him and apologized.
Jungkook: Jimin are you there
Jimin: Yes I'm here what do you want?
Jungkook: I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did yesterday... I hope you can forgive me.
Jimin: it's fine. But I won't forgive you that easily if you want me to forgive you, you have to buy me ice cream!
Jungkook: ok I'll buy you ice cream on the way home. What flavor do you want?
Jimin: I want chocolate!
Jungkook: Ok will you forgive me now?
Jimin: Yes I forgive you now.
Jungkook: Thank you Jimin!
Jimin: You're welcome.

3red person POV
Jungkook thought Jimin was acting strange. Jungkook thought nothing of it until he went home. He saw Jimin in a dinosaur onsie. He had a pacifier in his mouth and was watching Paw Patrol on the tv. Jungkook thought he looked so cute.

 Jungkook thought he looked so cute