Chapter 44

Jimin POV
Daddy made my ass hurt! Now I can't walk. "Daddwy? Where are you?" We stayed the night at the office. Eomma must be worried. "Daddwy!" I heard the bathroom door open. "Yes baby?" "Cuddle!" He laughed and came to me laying down with me in the bed. "Hehe" I laughed silently to myself. "Why is the mochi laughing?" "I get to cuddle with daddy." He played with me hair and kissed my head. "Baby daddy has to do work." "Hmm fine but I get to sit in your lap." Daddy nodded and picked me up taking me to his desk. "Daddwy what do you do with thwese papwers?" "Daddy has to sign them." "Why daddwy?" "I just do baby." I nodded and hugged daddy giving him comfort while he did his boring and hard work. "Baby do you want to play?" "I do but I want to stway with daddwy." "Hmm how about I bring you your toys over here and you sit on the floor with your toys next to daddy?" "Daddwy is so smart!" Daddy is very smart and a genius! He brings me some toys and a mat so I can play with them. "Here you go baby." I gave daddy my smile which makes his face red. Daddy sits down and does his work.
2 1/2 hours later
"Baby are you hungry?" I nodded my head and got picked up. "What does the baby want to eat?" "I don't o daddwy." "Let's go see what they have." I nodded and got carried downstairs to the food area. "Alright baby do you see anything you like?" I kept looking until something caught my eye. THEY HAD DINOSAUR CHICKEN NUGGETS!! "Daddwy I want thwat one." He got a plate and filled it with nuggets. "Do you want a drink baby?" "No I have daddwy  milky." We went back to the office and I got placed on the floor eating my food. "Here baby." Daddy fed me the nugget.

"Thwank you daddwy

"Thwank you daddwy." he pat my head and went back to work. I finished my food and needed milky. Daddy was sleeping since he was tired and he had a break. I have to do this myself! He was sitting on the couch deep asleep. I crawled to him and sat in his lap. Daddy was wearing the shirt that had buttons on it so this is gonna be a bit tricky to take off. Why of all days today today daddy had to wear this shirt!? I finally got all the buttons unbuttoned. Daddy moved his head a bit but that didn't stop me. "Mmm." Daddy groaned and moved. I got in his lap and moved his shirt out of the way. Daddies skin was a hint darker than mine but it looks so pretty! Some of daddies milky was leaking out so I licked it up. I was drinking his milky until I felt someone yank me away from daddy. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU LITTLE SLUT!!" it was Ms. Annoying ass. "Daddwy!" I started crying hardly and yelling,throwing my arms in the air. Daddy immediately woke up and looked at me. "What wrong baby!?" I pointed to her and hugged daddy tightly. "What the fucking hell did you do to him!?!" She looked shocked and scared at the same time and she was shaking. "W-well he was s-sucking your chest and I t-thought it w-w-was wrong." She stuttered so badly. "Well it is normal for him to do that! Now get out!" She ran to the door so fast. "Baby are you ok?" I shook my head and pointed to my ass. "She made my fwall and it hurt daddwy!" He picked me up and sat me in his lap. "My poor baby." I cried as I was still sore and had got dropped on my ass. "Awww is my baby still sore?" I nodded and hugged his neck. "Here baby have some milky." Of course I accepted daddies offer. His milky is so good! You already know this but I just wanted to say it again. "Are you feeling a bit better baby?" "Yes daddwy." He hugged my tiny body. "Come on baby go play." He carried me over to my toys to play. "Hewo plushies Jiminie back!"

Jungkook POV
My poor baby got hurt by that bitch. I'm gonna fire her when Jimin goes to sleep so he won't hear us. Every 10 minutes I checked on Jimin looking to see if he was asleep. After 2 hours he finally went to sleep. Now I can fire that bitch. I grabbed the phone and called her
Jk:Jungkook
An: annoying ass

Hello?
Come up to my office now
Sure~
You're in trouble
Oh is that so? I guess you have to punish me~
Oh I will now get up here!
Will do~

What did she think she was getting? Oh well I can't wait to see her face. There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" She came in and sat down. "So how will I be punished~" "you are fired." She looked so shocked and I wanted to laugh. "What!? I thought you were gonna fuck me!?" "Well I'm not going to do that. Now you are fired." "What did I do!?" "You hurt my baby!" That ugly ass thing!? He was touching what was mine!" "I am not yours! So quit thinking that and get it out of your head!" She started crying. "D-daddwy?" I heard a soft voice that I know anywhere. "Hi baby." He sat in my lap hugging me. "Daddwy why is she here?" He pointed to her and looked scared. "She is fired baby." He smiled and kissed my lips. "You guys are so gross!" She got up and walked to the door. "Don't forget to clean out your office!" She slammed the door to the office. "Do you feel safe now baby?" He noded and kissed my head. "Daddwy I wove you so mwuch!" "Me too baby." "Daddwy pway with Jiminie." I nodded and went to play with his toys. "Look daddwy thwis is wike daddwy and Jiminie! They gettwing marrweid!" 
The wedding is so close and I'm a little nervous about it. "Baby are you excited for the wedding?" He nodded quickly and went back to playing. "Yead daddwy Jiminie is vewy excited! I get to be with daddwy forever!" He smiled and hugged my neck sitting in my lap. "I'm excited too baby." I love this baby so much!