Chapter 62

Jungkook POV
This morning I woke up and saw Jimin next to me. He looked adorable with his cheeks. Hehe I can be naughty and bite them. He doesn't like it when I do it but I can't help it. I bent down and started to suck them. "Daddwy! Nuuuu stwop it!" "No let me do it." It was really early in the morning like 7AM. He pouted and I just kept sucking them until he started whining. "Why doesn't my baby like me to suck his cheeks?" "Daddwy Nuuuu stwop it!" "NoPe." He started crying and I was super worried. "Baby what's wrong?!" "Daddwy nu wisten to Jiminie." He started crying and hugged me. "O-oh baby daddies sorry I just love your cheeks so much." "B-but Jiminie towld daddwy to stwop and ou no wisten to Jiminie." "I-I'm sorry baby." He kept crying and snuggled his face in my chest. I didn't need to take my pills and much anymore since I read the instructions. It said if I take it for over a year then I just need to take one pill and I'll be good for 24 hours. It hasn't been 24 hours since the last time he drank my milk was around 9PM and it was barely 7AM. "H-here baby." I hate to see him crying. He smiled and went under my shirt only to start drinking. Cho-Hee started to move and sat up. She wakes up everyday at the same time 7:15am. She turned around and smiled at me sleepily. "Hi daddy!" She is always so energetic in the morning. "Hi honey." "Where's mommy?" "He's in here." She nodded. A few seconds later she went to her suitcases and got out an outfit only to go into the restroom where I heard the shower turn on. Jimin was still inside my shirt so I peaked in my shirt and saw him awake just drinking. He looked up and smiled at me while he was still drinking. I felt him pull off and stay in the shirt hugging my waist. "Daddies sorry baby" "it okway daddwy." I smiled and got up carrying him to get our clothes. His clothes look so cute! I'm guessing he planned to be little since he packed his little clothes.

 His clothes look so cute! I'm guessing he planned to be little since he packed his little clothes