Chapter 49

1 week later

Jungkook POV
Jimin was feeling much better now. He stopped throwing up and is back to playing. "Baby?" I knocked on the door to his playroom. "Co in daddwy!" I walked in and saw him playing with all the new plushies I got him. He let's me buy him stuff now because of our conversation. "What is the baby doing?" He looked up at me and showed me a toy. "Jiminie pwaying daddwy!" I nodded and left the room to make him a snack since it was almost snack time. Hmm what should I make him this time? Oooo I know exactly what to make him. I finished up his snack and walked to the room. "Baby it's snack time." I heard him squeal when I told him that. "Here you go baby." He gasped when he saw it.

"Thwank you daddwy! Daddwy thwe bwest daddwy in thwe world!" I kissed his head and walked upstairs to the room

"Thwank you daddwy! Daddwy thwe bwest daddwy in thwe world!" I kissed his head and walked upstairs to the room. Jimins birthday is coming soon and I need to make a party. Also we found out that Taehyung is a little as well. Now Jimin has a best friend to play with. If you're wondering how we found out how Taehyung is a little here is how:
I was working in the office when all of a sudden I got a phone call. "Hello?" "Yo Jungkook it's me Suga! Quick question." "Ask away." "Ok so I was cleaning out a closet that we just have in our house and I found tons of toys,bottles,pacifiers,plushies and all this stuff. It has Taehyungs name on the bottles. So what does this mean?" "Umm Suga I think he might be a little..." I heard nothing for a while and then I heard screaming. "Omg! That is so adorable now me and Hoseok get to be his daddy!" I smiled and talked to him a bit more about little space so he can at least get the idea on how to take care of him. "Thank Jungkook! This means a lot" "anytime hyung. Bye" "bye".

So yeah that happened. Jimin and Taehyung play with each other everytime they see each other and today they have a playdate. "Jiminie!" I heard someone coming in the room. "Yes daddwy?" "We need to get you ready TaeTae is coming in a bit." "Yay!" He ran to his closet and got ready.

" "Yay!" He ran to his closet and got ready

"Daddwy Jiminie weady!" He looks so cute! "Aww my baby looks so cute! Come give daddy a kissy

"Daddwy Jiminie weady!" He looks so cute! "Aww my baby looks so cute! Come give daddy a kissy." He practically ran over to me to give me a kiss. "Hehe daddwy co on TaeTae gonna bwe here in a wittle bit!" He pulled my hands downstairs to the living room. "Ok baby but daddy needs to make food for you guys." The doorbell rang and Jimin shot up from the couch. "TaeTae!" "Jiminie!" I heard footsteps run and giggles. "Hey guys." I said to Hoseok and Suga. "Hey." They said. "Jimin and Taehyung get along so well!" "They do and it is so cute when they play!" "I know I'm happy he has a friend."

Jimin POV
TaeTae came over to play today! "What do we pway wif todway TaeTae?" "Um how bwout we pway wif cwooking!" "Okway TaeTae thwat a gwood idewa!" We went over to my toys and got out the cooking toys to play restaurant. "Ok TaeTae who is thwe cwook?" "Hmm I don o." "How do we fwigure it out?" We thought for a bit just sitting there. "TaeTae can bwe thwe cwook!" I said. "Weally Jiminie!?" I nodded and he went behind the food truck to start making food. "Hewo how cwan I hwelp you?" "Hmm cwan I hwave a hwambwurger pwease?" He noded and started to make food. "Here you gwo!" "Thwank you!" "You welcwome!" I "ate" it and gave him the plate back. "Jiminie! TaeTae! Come eat!" I heard daddy call us. "Wets go TaeTae!" He got up and we ran to daddy.

"Thwank you daddwy!" "Thwank you Jungkookie!" TaeTae said

"Thwank you daddwy!" "Thwank you Jungkookie!" TaeTae said. Daddy smiled and pat our heads. We ate the chicken nuggets and drank our juice. "I get to feed him today!" "No I do!" We turned around and saw Suga and Hobi hyung arguing. "You fed him yesterday!" "Well so did you! I get to feed him today!" "Daddwies why are you fwighting?" They turned around to face TaeTae. "Who fed you yesterday?!" They both said. "U-uh I don wemember..." they kneeled down to him. "Baby who do you want to feed you?" "I wan bwoth of my daddwies to fweed mwe!" "Hmm how does this work? Jungkook!!" Daddy came to them. "Yesss?" "He wants us both to feed him but we don't know who is gonna feed him." "Well Jimin was able to drink 7 people's milk in an hours so I guess it'll be fine if he drinks both of your at the same time." "Oh...so how do we know who goes first?" "Rock paper scissors duh." They played and Suga won. "Haha I won!" I finished my mac and cheese. "Daddwy Jiminie thwirsty." He turned around and picked me up taking me to our room. "Daddwy is swo smwart! He hwelp TaeTaes daddwies stwop fwighting."  Daddy kissed my head and took his shirt off. "Here you go baby." Daddies milky is so good. "Mmmm." Daddy looked down at me. "Is the baby finished?" I shook my head since I was not even close to done.  "Alright baby take your time." He lied down with me ontop of him. "Mmmm." I said as his milk went in his mouth. "Does daddies milk taste that good?" I nodded and daddy laughed. "Are you done baby?" I nodded and tried to go to the door but daddy stopped me. "Ah ah ah! Not yet baby we have to wait till TaeTae is done. Ok?" I nodded and climbed back in bed. "Daddwy.." "yes baby?" "Do you wove Jiminie?" "Of course I do baby! Why wouldn't I?" " i don't ou daddwy i jwust hwad a fweeling daddwy dwoesn't." "I will never stop loving my baby." A few seconds later the door knocked and Suga hyungie popped his head in."Sorry to ruin this moments but Taehyung fell asleep so we need to take him home." "Oh ok thanks for coming guys stay safe!" He smiled and waved bye to us before closing the door. "Awww I wan pway wif TaeTae." I pouted and looked up at daddy. "You can play with daddy." He smirked and I smiled. "Yay wets go peat daddwy!" I pulled him downstairs to my room. "Daddwy can pway with Jiminie!" "Ok baby we can play."
4 hours later
Me and daddy played for a long time till I felt sleepy. "Daddwy Jiminie sweepy." "Is my baby sleepy?" I nodded and sat on his lap. "Jiminie sweepy daddwy." I moved closer to his chest and jumped a little. "Pwease daddwy I sweepy!" "O-ok baby b-but please don't m-move!" Why should I stop? I don't wanna listen to daddy since he didn't listen to Jiminie. I moved and jumped. "B-baby." Daddy looked at me. Hmm should I listen to daddy? Nope. "B-baby you're g-gonna regret t-this." I rolled my hips and felt something under me. It was hard and I knew what it was. "Baby~" I went faster and harder. Daddy was panting and looked like he was in pain. "Does daddwy need hwelp?" He nodded and looked down. "B-baby will you help daddy?" "Does daddwy deswerve Jiminies hwelp?" He nodded and his breath was shaky. "Jiminie dwoesn't thwink so. Daddwy didwn't wisten to Jiminie." Daddy whined and groaned. "Please baby?!" "Hmm since daddwy asked so nicewy." I took off daddies pants and boxers. Daddy was so hard and I felt bad for him. "Awww I sowwy daddwy." I took my time to get ready. "Bbay I'm sorry." For what dadd-ahh~" he placed me down on him making me sink all the way down. "Daddwy~ daddwy is so bwig~" "do you l-like how big daddy i-is?" "Y-yes daddwy you mwake Jiminie fweel so gwood." "G-good I love to m-make my baby feel.so g-good." Daddy thrusted up into me when I went down. "A-ahhhh~ daddwy!" "Baby you are s-so tight." "Thwank you daddwy." He flipped me over so I was under him. His face was in my neck marking it as he thrusted in me. "D-daddwy fastwer!" Daddy went so much faster and got in deeper. "Daddy~" "y-yes baby?" "G-gwo h-hardwer." "All for you b-baby." Daddy went much harder making me cum. "Y-you're gonna k-keep daddies cum in y-you like a good boy. Ok?" I nodded and got filled up. Daddies cum is thick and warm so it always makes me get filled up. "Do you like daddies cum?" I nodded and felt so tired. "Jiminie...tired daddwy." I felt being picked up and taken upstairs. "Baby I need to clean you first." "Daddwy cwean Jiminie." Daddy cleaned me up and took me to bed. "Sweep wif Jiminie daddwy." He got in bed close enough so I can cuddle. "Wove you daddwy."