Chapter 3

Jungkook POV
I woke up and saw Jimin still asleep. Since he was still sleeping I went to the restroom to take a bath. I kept on thinking about Jimin when I noticed I got hard. I was surprised I got hard just by thinking about him.When I got out I saw Jimin gone from the bed. I heard something downstairs so I went to go check it out. I looked down from the staircase peeking. I saw Jimin looking in the fridge.My hard cock rubbed against the railing of the staircase. It caused me to let out a soft moan. I knew I was horny and I needed someone to help me fix it. I saw Jimin and knew he would have to help me out since I bought him. I snuck downstairs trying not to make any noise. I made my was behind Jimin and put my hands on his hips. He gasped in surprise. "Did I say you can come out of the room?" He just looked at me. "N-no but I w-was hungry and I couldn't fin-". He was cut off by me kissing him hard. I had to have him right then and there so that's what I planned to do. I put my tongue between his lips asking for entrance. He parted his lips to let me enter him. He explored his entire mouth with my tongue. He started to moan and it went straight to my hard cock. I broke the heated kiss and picked him up. I took him to the bedroom. "What is your favorite flavor?" He looked at me confused but answered. "Umm... s-strawberry" I went to a drawer that had different flavors of lube. I picked out the strawberry one and made my way back to Jimin. He was lying on the bed with his eyes closed. I decided to surprise him. I squeezed some lube on my 3 fingers and pulled down his pants slowly. Then I pulled down his underwear slowly as well. I got one of my fingers and slowly put it in him. As soon as I did that he opened his eyes and moaned. "J-jungkook a-ahhh." His moans were music to my ears. I put a second finger in his tight pink,probably virgin, hole. I took my fingers out and he whimpered. I went down and stuck my tounge in his pretty little hole. That's when he absolutely lost it. "AHHHHHH J-JUNGKOOK. KEEP GOING F-FASTER!" I loved it when he said that so I did what he told me to do. I went faster and  parted his cheeks to get more access to his hole."J-JUNGKOOK I'M GOING TO C-CUM!" That's when I stopped thrusting my tongue in him. He looked at me sad. "Why'd you stop I was so close?" I looked at him and smirked. "To cum you need to work for it~". He looked at me like he wanted to cry for some reason. I decided to be nice to him just this one time. "Maybe of you ask me nicely I'll do it again." Jimin got on his knees and started to beg. "Please make me cum Jungkook! Please I'll be a good boy and do whatever you want!" I loved yo hear him beg for me. "Ok since you begged and said you will be a good boy I will make you cum." He got off his knees and layed back down. I took off my pants and boxers and my hard cock that had pre-cum dripping from the tip sprung out. Jimin looked at it and widened his eyes. "A-are you sure t-that's gonna f-fit?" I loved it when he stutters. "Of course it will fit!" I got the lube and rubbed my cock with it. I used a lot so it will fit easily into his tight pink hole. I put half of it into him and he hissed in pain. "A-ah Jungkook i-it hurts!" I saw him arch his back and close his eyes some tears came out. "It's ok it will feel better soon. You just have to get used to it." He nodded and closed his eyes. He took some deep breaths and nodded his head again. That gave me the sign to move. I took it out a little and shoved it back in! He held onto the bedsheets tightly. "AHHHHHH J-JUNGKOOK!" He was definitely going to cum soon. After five more thrust he came on his stomach. Three more later I came inside of his little hole. Then he started to cry.