Chapter 35

Jungkook POV
I got my baby back and got to take him to the mall. Some jerks beat my baby up so I yelled at them. He got lots of earring and cute clothing. I had to help him put them on though and he looked so cute when he pouted. I woke up to see my baby cuddled on me looking so tiny and adorable. He moved a bit and cuddled onto me more. I closed my eyes and played with his hair. He hugged my waist and looked up at me. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He smiled and crawled into my lap. I smiled as he hugged my neck. The door knocked and I went to answer it while carrying my baby. It was the maid who always comes. I let her come in and she started cleaning like always. My babies stomach rumbled and I looked at him. He blushed and hid his face in my neck. I smiled and took him to the kitchen to make some food. "Baby what do you want to eat?" He tapped his chin and squished his lips together. "Hmmm. I want... pancwakes!" I nodded and made his food.

He gasped and smiled happily

He gasped and smiled happily. He jumped up and gave me a big hug. I took him back to the bed and he ate his breakfast. The maid kept looking over at us. It made me feel uncomfortable. Jimin had no problem as he continued to eat. I picked him up and sat him in my lap. He smiled at me as I kissed the corner of his lips. I heard the maid sigh angrily. "Is there a problem?" I asked her. She looked up and crossed her arms. "What does he have that I don't!?" I looked at her and felt angry. "Well firstly he has a better ass than you!" I grabbed my baby and showed her his ass.

 "Well firstly he has a better ass than you!" I grabbed my baby and showed her his ass

"Yup abouttt 5 inches thicker than your flat ass." Jimin covered his face in embarrassment. "Secondly he had such a cuter smile than you. Baby can you smile for daddy?" He nodded and smiled.