Chapter 26

Jimin was in and out of little space in this chapter so you don't get confused🥰

Jimin POV
I woke up and saw my daddy. He looks so pretty when he sleeps. I tried to get out of bed but I didn't want to. Daddy moved a little bit so I lied down. I moved slowly and got out of bed. I looked out the window and saw the pretty sun. I went to the door and crawled down the stairs. As I was crawling I fell down the last 2 stairs. I cried and it hurt badly. I heard someone coming and felt someone pick me up. I looked and saw Namjoon hyungie holding me. "H-hyung my head hurts!" I cried more and hyung bounced me and walked around the house. I saw hyung take the pills that look like candy. I waited a little bit and saw hyung sit down on the couch. He took off his shirt and gave me his milky. I drank all of it and fell asleep with hyungie. I dreamed of riding a unicorn and eating lots of ice cream. I woke up and saw my daddies face above mine. "Dadwy what are you doing?" Daddy looked at me and gave me a kissy. I got up and daddy carried me downstairs. I saw eomma and Namjoon hyung in the kitchen talking. "Mama!" I saw eomma turn around. He had teary eyes and picked me up. He gave me a big hug and kissed my head. "Papa!" I looked at my hyung and made grabby hands to him. He picked me up and gave me a hug. I saw my daddy pouting and he looked sad. I went to daddy and gave him a hug. Daddy smiled and took me outside. I got my chalk daddy bought for me and drawled on the sidewalk.  Look dadwy! I drew a flower!"

"Wow Jiminie you did a good job!" Daddy kissed my head and I went back to drawing

"Wow Jiminie you did a good job!" Daddy kissed my head and I went back to drawing. I felt sleepy and wanted my nap time. "Daddy nap twime..." Daddy picked me up and took me inside. Daddy bought me more socks so I put then on

 Daddy bought me more socks so I put then on

I like them a lot. They make me feel good and they look cute. I put on daddies shirt and went to the bed. Daddy took off his shirt and I drank his milky. I fell asleep on top of my daddy.
2 hours later
I woke up and saw daddy was gone. I felt sad and went to go look for him. I crawled down the stairs and looked around the house. I saw nobody so I sat on the floor and cried. I heard small footsteps and went to them. I saw the most adorable little puppy ever!

 I saw the most adorable little puppy ever!