Chapters 40

Jimin POV
I opened my eyes and saw I was in daddies office. He was ontop of me hugging me while I was safe in his arm loving me. The second thing I noticed was my ass. I could not feel it at all! I had to feel to see if it was still there. Daddy moved and opened his eyes looking at me. "Hi baby. Is your jibooty ok?" I pouted and noded my head. Daddy laughed and carried me to the bathroom in his office. He cleaned me up and held my hand while I tried to walk. I cried and fell on my sore ass causing me to cry more. "Daddy Jimin no walk!" "Oh is my baby sore?" "Yesh daddwy it hurts!" Tears ran down my cheek but stopped when daddy picked me up and walked around the office. "Mr.Je- Jiminie you're back!"
Jungkook POV
I looked and saw Su-an. She walked over and gave Jimin a big hug. "Su-an! I miss you tho much!" She smiled and gave me some papers. When she left I looked down in my arms but Jimin was gone. He was playing in his play area somehow he got out of my arms. I sat down at my desk and did the usual thing.
2 hours later
"Daddy Jiminie hungwy." I looked down and saw him next to me pouting. Without a second thought I got up and carried him to get some food. A smile appeared on his face as I scooped up some food for him. We went back to the office and I placed him on my lap. He happily ate his lunch and finished it all. "Wow Jiminie ate all his food!" He smiled proudly and hugged my neck pulling my shirt with his tiny finger. I chuckled and took my pills. "Baby you have to wait." He nodded and waited patiently like the good boy he is. He jumped up and down when I started to take off my shirt. I smiled and snuggled his face in my chest. He drank the milk and fell asleep as I wrote down stuff. The door opened a little and in came Chunseo. I rolled my eyes and pretended not to see her. She walked up to my desk and made me look at her. "What's wrong baby?" She asked me and I looked at her disgusted. "I told you to stop calling me that! We are not dating so quit telling everyone we are together!" She looked shocked and looked at Jimin. "W-who is that?!" I smirked and kissed his head. "My boyfriend." Her mouth dropped and she crossed her arms walking out the room crying. Jimin moved and whined a bit. "Baby are you ok?" He sobbed and hiccuped. "Baby what's wrong!?" I picked him up and he cried on my neck. "What's wrong baby why are you crying?!" "W-who was thwat *sob* wady?!" He continued to cry and fuss. He kicked and yelled. "Baby calm down!" He shook his head and continued to yell. I had enough so I flipped him over on his stomach. "Baby you were very naughty so now you need a punishment." I spanked him one time and he sobbed.
15 spanks later
"N-no more daddwy! Jiminie sorry! No mwore!" I picked him up and bounced him walking around the office. "Shhhh it's ok baby you did so good." He cried softly and clinged onto me. "D-daddy Jiminie sowwy." "It's ok baby. Are you ok?" He shook his head and looked at me in the eyes. "M-my tushie hurt fwom last night." I widened my eyes forgetting he was still sore. "Oh my baby daddy forgot I am so sorry!" He hugged my neck and kissed my nose. I smiled and carried him while humming in his ear. He fell asleep in a few minutes. I carried him to his bed and placed him down. His lips looks so pretty and plump. They were parted and his tounge was sticking out a little. I couldn't help myself I just had to kiss him. His lips are so soft and sweet to taste. I kissed him until I felt him kissing back and grab my neck. I opened my eyes and saw he was still asleep. Was he kissing me in his sleep? He started moving his hands in the air and touch his own arms(comment if you know this moment🤣😏) I smirked and watched as he kept touching his arms. He put his arms down and hugged a pillow. He cuddled into it and made a weird noise. "N-ngh~ mmmm." He whined and panted. The pillow he was hugging started moving. I peaked over his sholder and he was grinding on it. "Mmm d-daddy~". Was he having a wet dream?! He panted and moved around the bed. I heard him moan really loud and saw a damp area in his pants. Did he cum in his sleep?! Oh no now my baby will be stickey in his sleepy. How can I clean him in his sleep without waking him up? Well I could take his clothes off very carefully. I'll try to do it but it'll be hard. I take his leggings off and get some paper towels from the restroom. I clean him up and put his leggings back on. He doesn't wake up. That was weird but good at the same time. The door knocked and I opened it up. It was Chunseo and some people. "What do you want?" She crossed her arms and looked at the other people. "See I told you he doesn't love me anymore!" She fake cried and hid her face in her hands crying. "We weren't even together!! Quit making this shit up and telling them we're together!!" She cried even more. The others looked at me like they were scared. "Don't tell me you actually believe her?!" D-daddy..." "what!?" I turned around to and saw my mochi trembling while hugging a plushie looking down with his eyes closed. "J-Jiminie oh my little baby!" I quickly ran up to him and picked him up hugging him tightly. "Daddies sorry baby!" He nodded and hugged my neck.
I turned back and saw everyone looking at us. "That is the one who took him from me! He made my boyfriend love him!" I rolled my eyes. "Go away! We were never dating! I don't love you at all!!" Jimin was sucking on my neck by this time. Chunseo was looking at him weirdly. "Now go away!" I slammed the door and walked around the office in circles. It was almost time to go home so I left the building and got in the car with Jimin clinging onto me. I got out the car and saw Jin looking around the house with Namjoon. "Mom? What are you doing?" He looked at me and ran to us. He hugged Jimin tightly. "Mom what's wrong?" "Jungkook I thought I lost him!" "What do you mean lost him?" "Well we fell asleep and Jimin wasn't with us so we looked everywhere! Top to bottom and everywhere we could think he went to. We couldn't find him and I thought he was gone and you were gonna hate me forever!" Jin was crying so much by this time. I gave him a big hug calming him down. "Mom I could never hate you. It's also not your fault Jimin left..." He looked up at me with a confused face. "How is it your fault?" "Well um I may have gotten....heat." I said the last part quietly. Jin widened his eyes and rubbed his head. "Now I have thoughts in my head that I don't want in there!" I laughed as we all walked in the house almost forgetting Namjoon. Jimin was asleep but would not get off of me and I feel so bad for spanking him. His poor jibooty is dead but still thicc. He is just so perfect. He looks so cute clinging onto me. I went upstairs and placed him in the bed with me getting in as well. He cuddled onto my back and stayed there.

 He cuddled onto my back and stayed there

I fell fast asleep with him hugging me. I love him so much! My mochi🍡