Chapter 68

Cho-Hee POV
This is what happened everyday for all of high school. It was really boring but there was some fun times. Today was my graduation day. Mom and dad are really proud of me. The whole family is coming to my graduation and I'm glad everyone could make it. Right now I'm getting ready. My whole high school year I made no friends which may sound surprising but it pretty easy. Just don't talk to anyone or acknowledge their existence. Before I knew it I was walking on stage getting my diploma. Mom and dad were taking so many pictures. I smiled and went to go sit back down. The principal came out and said a few words. She thanked everyone for coming and hoped we would all get somewhere in life. Everyone threw their caps in the air buy I held onto mine. I walked up to mom and dad to give them a huge hug. The smiled and cried saying how proud they were and that I'm all grown up. We went home and celebrated. After everything was over I went to bed since I was exhausted. Now that I'm around the age I should get a job so that I can get my own place. Mom and dad can have their privacy again when I leave. Quickly I got my iPad and started looking for jobs. There was a job as a waitress in a cafe. That sound like a nice little job that I could probably do. I signed up and I have to wait till tomorrow to see if I get the job. Now I get to sleep. I wanna be an artist when I get older. Mom and dad support my decision 100%. All I have to do is get a degree in college. Why can't I just start painting or drawing and then just sell it to people or stores. I should stop think and sleep since I have to see my answer in the morning.
The next morning
I woke up this morning and ran to my laptop. I got an email and...I got the job! Happiness filled me. Mom and dad are probably asleep since it is 7AM. Quickly I changed and got my stuff to go work. I followed directions to work and made my way to the front of a very cute looking shop.

 I followed directions to work and made my way to the front of a very cute looking shop

I walked in and saw a middle aged woman behind the counter. "H-hello." She looked up and smiled at me. "Hello how may I help you?" "Um I applied for a job here." Her eyes widened and came up to me. "You must be Cho-Hee right?" "Yes." "Yes I was expecting you. Come. You can change into a uniform." I nodded and she handed me a uniform for me to change into.

" I nodded and she handed me a uniform for me to change into

It was pretty comfortable. "I see you have changed." I nodded and she brought me to a table. "So all you have to do is come up to the customer one they are seated. Greet them and write down their order. Take it to the cook and then bring it back to the customer. Can you do that?" "I think I can do that." She nodded and turned to store light on along with unlocking the door. Only a couple minutes later people came in. They sat down at the table and I took a deep breath before walking up to them. "Good morning. Have you decided what to order?" "Yes I will have an iced coffee. Vanilla along with a muffin." I wrote down the food and looked at the lady. "For you ma'ma?" "I will have a vanilla bean frappuccino with whipped cream and a croissant.' "All right I will be back with your orders shortly.' I smield and handed the note to the cook. He made the drinks and put the pastrys on a plate. Carefully I walked to them and handed them their food.
5 hours later
I have finished work after serving many people. "Bye Cho-Hee!" The lady said. "Bye Mrs.Fang!" I walked back home. Work is fun. Way more fun than school. It was noon so mom and dad are probably awake. When I walked in the house I went to the kitchen and saw mom on the floor crying. "Mommy! Why are you crying?" He stuck his hands towards me. "Shhh it's ok mommy." He stopped crying and hugged me. "Why are you crying?" "I-I mwiss daddwy." Moms voice still sounds so cute and adorable. "It's ok mommy daddy will come back in a little bit ok?" He nodded and hugged me. "You wanna go play?" He nodded and I carried him to his playroom he still has. A few seconds later I heard the front door open. It was dad who had a bag in his hand. "Hey dad!" He smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. "Where's Jiminie?" "He was crying so I took him to his playroom." "I told him to come with me. He told me to go buy him ice cream and I told him to come but he didn't want to." Oof. I sighed and went up to my room. What do I do for now? Maybe I can take a nap since I woke up so early. Yup that's what I'm gonna do. As quick as I can I got in bed and covered myself in the blankets. As soon as I got comfortable I fell fast asleep.