Chapter 4

Jimin POV
I can't believe I just let Jeon Jungkook fuck me! It felt so good but he was probably going to return me. I started to cry and I saw him notice. He widened his eyes once he saw me crying. "J-jimin why are you crying?" I wanted to cry in his arms bit instead my dumb ass said this to him. "Why am I crying?! You know why I am crying! You took my virginity! Now I know you're going to return me to the store and leave me there!!" I yelled at him and cried. He hugged me tightly but I just hit his chest. "Why did you ever think I would return you? I am also sorry for taking your virginity....I just got hard thinking of you and...I needed someone to help me fix it...and I didn't want to do it myself.." I yelled at myself in my head for saying that to him. I didn't want to tell him about my past so I pretended to be asleep... again. I heard him calling me. "Jimin are you asleep? Ok I'll put you to bed and clean you." He put me on the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard him come out and felt him clean my cum off of my stomach. Some of his cum was leaking out of my hole so he cleaned that too. He put a big shirt and some boxers on me. He then put me on the bed with a blanket on. I felt him kiss my head and cheek. I felt no noise or anything. Then I heard the bathroom door open and the lights turned off. Even though I was not sleepy cause I slept all day long I had to pretend. Jungkook got in bed and hugged me. I thought to myself: he seems like a pretty nice guy. Hopefully he isn't like the others. I wonder if I was his first person he had sex with? I hope so but it looked like he knew what he was doing so maybe I wasn't. I drifted off to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter but it is 3AM and I need my beauty sleep💅