Chapter 70 (ending)

15 years later
Jungkook and Jimin have been having the best life ever. Cho-Hee and Umji got together. They are married and have 1 kid. Jungkooks business has grown over the years and will be passed down to Cho-Hee. Umji became a very famous and well know writer as for Cho-Hee she became an artist that can draw very well. Suga became a rapper and is the fastest in Korea. He thanked Cho-Hee for her inspiration and telling him to go for it. Jimin is still a singer and dancer. He amazes people with his voice and dancing skills. Jin became one of the best chefs in Korea and also goes to competitions in America. Namjoon became president! We were all super happy and proud of him. Jhope is a dance teacher. Tae is a saxophonist and good singer. He also has his own tv show called "TaeTaes world". He goes into little space and other littles go on the show with him. Cho-Hee and Umjis son named Min-Jun is now 10 years old. He can play the piano really well and went to America to play. He got cash awards and inspired many kids. They all lived the best life with each other and their very own families.
The end

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this story! It really means a lot that you read this far. I'm gonna start my new book maybe tomorrow~ you'll have to see! Keep watch for my new book coming out! Love you guys so much!💜💜💜

 I'm gonna start my new book maybe tomorrow~ you'll have to see! Keep watch for my new book coming out! Love you guys so much!💜💜💜