Chapter 33

Jimin POV
I woke up to see daddy asleep next to me. For some reason I always wake up when it's night time. I never tell daddy about it though. I want to go and play with my toys. I get out of my daddies arms and get down from the bed. The lights downstairs turn on. I go check it out and see Suga hyungie downstairs. I quickly go to my play room and shut the door quietly. I see my toys daddy bought for me. Happiness fills my tiny body as I crawl to them. They look so cool to play with. I see the slime kit daddy bought a few days ago when we went to the mall. I want to play with it but I don't know how to make it. Maybe I can ask daddy later when he wakes up and we can play with it together. I grabbed some plushies and played with them. I got bored so I placed my plushies down and crawled downstairs. Hyung wasn't in the kitchen anymore. I checked in his music room to see if he was there but he wasn't. I checked in the room and saw he was sitting on his desk writing something down. I crawled to him and looked up at him. I sat there for a couple minutes before he noticed me. "Jiminie what are you doing here?" I lifted my hands up and he picked me up. Hyungie put me in his lap and went back to writing. I looked at the writing and saw words. I couldn't tell what they said but I saw the letters A G U and STD all in big letters. He kept writing until he put a dot at the end. He shut his notebook and put the pen down. Hyungie got up and walked to his bed. He lied down with me and hugged me. This is the first time I ever slept without daddy at night. I felt someone from behind me hug my waist and cuddle into my back. I could see it was TaeTae hugging me. I felt comfortable and warm in the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jungkook POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I turned it off and opened my eyes. I shot out of bed when I didn't see Jimin with me. I ran to his playroom and checked in there but he wasn't in there. I panicked and ran to Jins room. "Mom have you seen Jimin?!" He looked at me and shook his head. He followed me and we both ran downstairs. "Jimin!? Baby where are you?!" "Why are you guys fucking yelling at 8AM?!" We heard Sugas voice. "Suga where is Jim-". Suga was carrying Jimin while he was asleep. He rubbed his eyes and rubbed Jimins back. "You had Jimin this whole time!?" He noded his head and looked at me confused. I sighed in relief knowing he was safe. "Can I have him?" He shook his head. "Today I get to take care of him." I thought about it for a bit and decided I would let him. "Fine you can watch my baby." He smiled and went back to his room. I missed my baby already and I wanted hugs and his kisses. "Oh my goodness Jungkook! Quit being a baby! It's only for today." "You don't understand! How would you feel if I took Namjoon away from you?!" "....you have a point." I smiled and went back to my room. I changed my clothes and got ready for work. I missed my baby but I guess I should let Jimin spend some time with Suga. My phone chimed and saw I had to be at work in 10 minutes. I rushed out the door and got in my car. I made it to work and ran to my office. I checked the time and I was on time. I got out my work and started to write like I do everyday all day long. I looked at the clock and only 15 minutes passed. This was gonna be a long day.
2 weeks later
Jimin was getting more clingy to Suga and I did not like it! He never gives me any attention or as much anymore. I felt sad and lonely. What if Jimin forgets about me? What if he doesn't love me anymore?! No no Jungkook don't think like that. Jimin loves me and that's all that matters! Does he? I sigh in anger and walk outside. I see Jimin and Suga in the living room watching a movie together. My heart aches and I walk outside. I decide that I should stay in a hotel for a few days or weeks. I walk to the nearest hotel crying. I wipe my eyes and go to the front desk. I pay and get the key to my room. The second I get in the room I lock the door and go to the bed. The bed is soft and comfortable to lie down in. I look at my phone which has a picture of me and Jimin

 I look at my phone which has a picture of me and Jimin