chapter 7

Jimin POV
I come home after I went to the store to buy some chocolate ice cream for Jimin. I was walking up the stairs and heard something "Paw Patrol, Paw Patrol!" I run up the stairs and see Jimin. He is in a dinosaur onsie and has a pacifier in his mouth. He looked so cute I wanted to go up to him and hug him but I just stood there. "Jungkook!" I heard Jin calling my name. "I need to talk to you about something Jungkook." Jin takes me to a room where I see Suga finishes painting a wall and it looks amazing.

" Jin takes me to a room where I see Suga finishes painting a wall and it looks amazing

"Suga what are you doing here?" Suga is one of my best friends. He is really good at painting and rapping. "Oh hey Jungkook I was helping Jin paint this wall for Jimin." Jin runs in the room with Jimin in his arms as if he were a baby. It all made sense now. Jimin was...a little! "Jungkook there's something you should know!" Jin looks at me very seriously. "I know that he's a little ." Jin looks at me confused. I walk up to Jin and take Jimin. He is asleep and looks so cute. "Thank you guys for doing this." They nodded at me and smiled. They both left the room and left me alone with Jimin. I saw the room had a big crib, a chair, books, coloring books, and stuffed animals. I saw a closet and opened it. I saw lots of onsies and pacifiers. Jimin started to move and groan. I grabbed a stuffed animal and a pacifier. I placed him down in the crib gently. It was a big crib and he was small so he fit nicely in it. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at me. "D-dada." I almost screamed but luckily I didn't. Jimin pulled on my arm as a signal to lay down with him. I wanted to but the crib was too small. I shook my head and he started to cry. I panicked and didn't know what to do so I yelled for Jin. "What's wrong why is Jimin crying?!" I explained to him. He took Jimin out of the crib and carried him. I felt a bit jealous bit I knew Jin was trying to help. Jimin was about to fall asleep but he saw me and his eyes widened. He took his arms off of Jins neck and stretched them towards me. Jin saw and looked at me. I nodded my head and Jin handed me Jimin. He rested his head on my neck. Jin left the room quietly not to wake Jimin up. I knew he was asleep so I walked to my room with Jimin in my arms. I placed him on my bed and he opened his eyes. He stretched his arms to me and tears escaped his eyes. I took of my shirt and my shoes. I got in bed with Jimin and he started to hug me. Of course I hugged him back. I kissed his head softly and heard his soft and cute snores. I gave Jimin a small kiss on his lips. I fell asleep and woke up to hear Jimin crying. "What's wrong Jiminie?!" He looked at me terrified and jumped in my lap and hugged me tightly. "D-daddy Minnie h-had bad dweam. He started to cry into my bare chest. I hugged him softly. "Don't worry Minnie it was just a dream and your safe with me now. Jimin looked up at me and nodded. I gave him a kiss and he widened his eyes. "C-can daddy do t-that again p-please?" He said it so quietly I almost didn't hear him. I gave him another kiss but this one was more longer and passionate. I bit down on his lip softly. He flinched a little and opened his mouth. I took this chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. Jimin started to moan and it turned me on do much. He looked so innocent but he has the best moans ever. I unzipped Jimins zipper from his onsie. He whimpered as the cold air hits his chest. I kiss his chest and suck on his nipple. He starts to moan loudly. I went to his other nipple and sucked on that one. He was a moaning mess under me. I start to unzip his zipper more and see his cute underwear. It is white and has little green dinosaurs on it. I take them off and see Jimins hard cock. His red tip is dripping with pre-cum. I go to his cock and start to lick the tip of it. He moans even louder. Then I take him whole. "D-daddy ple-please go f-faster!" Jimin started to cry. I went faster and could feel he was close to cuming. I went faster and when I saw some about to come out I stopped and quickly sat on his cock. It hurt a little cause I used no lube or anything. Jimin came all inside of me. "D-daddy." I was confused and saw he was looking at me hard red cock. "I w-want to h-help daddy." I nodded and lied down. Jimin crawled to me and started to kittten lick my tip. If felt so good and warm. "A-ahhh Minnie~" Jimin started to go faster and then he took me all in. He swirled his tongue and suck my cock as if it was a popsicle. "M-minniee!~" I came in Jimins mouth and he licked it all up. "D-daddy?" Jimin looked at me in the eyes. He gave me a hug and kissed my chest softly. I hugged him back and kissed his head. I carried Jimin to the bathroom and took him a shower. I put his onsie back on. I carried him back to the bed and I got on too. I got close to him and fell back asleep.

Jin& Suga POV
Our poor ears