Chapter 13

Jimin POV
Last night we had movie night and Jin eomma found a boyfriend for himself. I am so happy he doesn't have to be lonely anymore. After movie night daddy made me feel good.

Flashback
3rd person POV
Jungkook took Jimin up to the bedroom not leaving his lips. They made their way to the bedroom shutting and locking the door. Jungkook took Jimins onsie off and massaged the jibooty. Jimin moaned so sweetly and it turned on Jungkook. When they were both completely naked Jungkook threw Jimin on the bed and hovered over him. Jimin kept moaning as Jungkook sucked on his sweet spot making it dark purple and blue. Jungkook was painfully hard and shoved his hard cock inside of Jimin. They both moaned as they felt pleasure and no longer empty. Jimin moaned loudly as Jungkook thrusted inside of him. They both came and layed ontop of each other. Jimin fell asleep as usual and Jungkook put his boxers on.
End of flashback
I woke up this morning and couldn't walk. I was hungry but I didn't want to wake up my daddy. I tapped on him lightly 4 times. He didn't move so I got up and surprisingly I didn't fall. I went to my daddies face and tapped on it. He groaned and hit my hand lightly away. I was about to walk away when I felt two big hands on my waist. The next thing I knew I was in bed with Jungkook hugging me. "What is it baby boy? Do you need daddy to help you walk?" I nodded and he took me downstairs. Everyone was there and looked at us. They looked tired and sleepy except Jin. "Sooooo what did you guys do last night?" V asked. We looked at him and rolled our eyes. Everyone already knows what we did last night. "You already know what we did" I looked up at my daddy as he said that. "What do you mean I didn't hear anything I slept fine?" We all looked at Jin as he poured coffee for everyone. Everyone grabbed a cup and drank it to wake up. I got carried to the table and served breakfast. I ate it quickly and tried to walk to the living room. Daddy had to carry me. "What do you want to watch Jiminie?" "I want to watch Paw Potrol!" Daddy turned on the tv and went to the channel where they show Paw Potrol. He went there but they were showing something else. "D-daddy I want to watch Paw Potrol!" Daddy looked worried at me. I started to cry loudly and yell. Daddy got his phone out and called someone. He looked at me again and wiped my tears away. "Oh Jiminie don't cry daddy called them and they will change it to Paw Potrol!" I stopped crying and wiped my nose. "R-really daddy did that for m-me?!" Daddy nodded at me and I hugged him. A few seconds later the screen went black and changed to Paw Potrol. I giggled and watched it. I started to feel sleepy but daddy was already asleep next to me. He fell asleep listening to music.I went closer to him and went under his arm. I cuddled him and fell asleep with him.
1 1/2 hours
I woke up and saw daddy with me. The tv was turned off and it was really quiet in the house for some reason. I wanted to get up from the couch but daddies arm was hugging me as I was sorta sitting on his lap.

I tried to get up but it was no use

I tried to get up but it was no use. I wanted to leave my daddy a surprise when he wakes up. Daddy is a very heavy sleeper and the only thing that can wake him up is me. I went up closer to his neck and kissed it lightly. He moved slightly but I continued. I slowly started to kiss his neck more and then I started to suck his neck. I sucked it hard and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I felt two hands on my chest making me stop what I was doing. I looked at the mark and it was slightly light purple. I looked up and saw daddy looking at me. "Jiminie what are you doing?" I wanted to cry thinking I was in trouble but I held it in. "I-I... I want a paci?" Daddy looked at me and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I started to cry and bawl. Daddy looked at me worried. "Jiminie why are you crying?" I looked at him. "Y-your *sob* not m-mad *hiccup* at m-me?" Daddy shook his head. "No Jiminie how could I ever be mad at you? Now tell me why were you doing that?" I looked at him and wiped my eyes. "I-I wanted to g-give you a surprise." Daddy looked at me. "Ok Jiminie I understand do you want to finish?" I nodded my head and went back to sucking his neck. I closed my eyes and sucked his neck a little harder. I sucked even harder and harder on daddies neck. I licked over it and saw it was a dark purple and blue. I looked at my daddy and saw him looking at my neck. He moved closer to me and went to my neck and sucked on it. I don't know how daddy is so good at sucking my neck. Only a few seconds later I started to moan. It was quiet bit I knew daddy heard it because he started to put his hands under my shirt. He took his lips off my neck and kissed me. He slipped his tounge in my mouth and put his hands in my shirt.

 He slipped his tounge in my mouth and put his hands in my shirt

We got interrupted by everyone coming into the living room. We didn't notice at first until Suga cleared his throat. We opened our eyes and looked at them. Daddy shrugged his shoulders and went back to kissing me. Everyone sat on the other couches and turned on the tv. "If you two are gonna kiss go up to your bedroom!" I look at V who said that. "Ok!" my daddy said carried me. He was about to walk when Jin eomma said "uh uh I actually want Jiminie to walk tomorrow and I don't want you to have any kids right now!" Daddy went back to the couch and kissed me again. We opened our eyes and looked at everyone. Jhope had a phone in his hand and looked up at us. He pressed something on the phone. "Wow 58 minutes and 45 seconds!" We looked at him in surprise. I looked at my daddy who had his eyes widened. I hugged him and fell asleep like always. I woke up in the bed room and saw daddy. I was ontop of him.

I felt so happy in the moment

I felt so happy in the moment. I was safe with my daddy in his arms and I was loved. I love my daddy so much♡