Chapter 17

Jimin POV
I woke up after falling asleep. Jungkook took me a shower and we went to sleep. I heard something downstairs so I got up and walked downstairs. I saw Jin in the kitchen eating cake. "Oh hi Jimin! I see you woke up." I smile at him and make my way to the kitchen. I grab a plate from the cabinet and get a fork and knife. I get a slice of the chocolate cake and eat it. "Wow this is so good!" Jin smiled proudly and went to wash his dish. I ate almost the whole cake and I felt a little sick. I put my dish in the sink and walk up the stairs. I see Jungkook sitting up on the bed typing on his laptop. "Hi Jimin did you eat?" I nodded my head and made my way to the bed. I lied down next to him and and closed my eyes. I groaned in pain and curled up. I put my hands on my stomach and opened my eyes. I looked and saw Jungkook looking at me worriedly. He went close to me and have me a hug. "Jiminie what's wrong?" I slipped into little space when he called me that. I started to cry from the pain and Jungkook turned me around. "D-daddy my tummy h-hurts!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. I cried even more as my stomach hurt. He carried me to the bathroom and opened a cabinet. He got out some medicine and poured it in a medicine cup. He gave it to me but I shook my head. I didn't want to drink and i pushed it away. Daddy got the medicine and put it in his mouth. He went up to me and gave me a kiss. He transferred the medicine into my mouth. (A little disgusting but all I could think of). I drank the medicine and looked at my daddy. He smirk at me and I gave him a hug. Daddy carried me back to the bed and gave me a hug. I started to feel sleepy and soon I fell asleep.
45 minutes later
I woke up cause my daddy was shaking me. I got up and rubbed my eyes. Daddy picked me up and took me downstairs. "Daddy why do I need to wake up? I was sweeping!" Daddy walked to the kitchen and got a bowl. He went to the stove and put some soup in it. I looked at the soup and saw it was chicken soup. Daddy sat me down with me on his lap an fed me the food. I ate all of the soup and hugged my daddy. My stomach still hurt but I ignored it. Daddy took me back upstairs to the bedroom. I lied down on the bed and hugged the pillow. I cuddled into the blankets. I felt my daddy get in and take the pillow away. I pouted at him and he got in the bed with me. He took off his shirt and hugged me. I cuddled on him and fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter I ran out of ideas. Pls give me chapter ideas! Thank you for reading my story!