Characters/Playlist/Author's Note

ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER!

If you are even reading this, thank you. I know I skip the author's notes and go to the first chapter, but I had a few things to say to those who might read this, though it's not super important. I actually copied some of the information from my other books, so... 

Welcome to my eighth story! My longest one yet (so many inappropriate jokes going through my head right now). Anyway...if you enjoy this one, I hope you check out some of my others. If you already have, welcome back!

For this book, I decided that I wanted to make a playlist, kind of. It's mostly songs that came to mind when I wrote this book. The list will be at the bottom of this page. 

And yes, some of them are explicit! You have been warned.

I have also decided that for the two main characters, Reign and Brixton, I wanted to give you faces to the names.***Now, if you would like to picture them as a different person or someone from your own creation, I suggest you do that. 

With COVID-19 and protests and everything else going on, I know most us are feeling enormous amounts of pressure and anxiety, at least I know I am. Death and violence are surrounding us. It's a very uncharted and unknown time right now. I know I'm angry and protesting because black lives matter (if you disagree, I don't want you reading this book), but sometimes I do need to get away from the politics and emotion of it all. I hope that this book allows you to put yourself in another world for at least a little while. I'm here for you, each and every one of you. Remember that your voice can make a difference, so do what you can for those that need it. All black lives matter.

If you are reading this when COVID-19 is over, enjoy the story as well. Continue fighting against the injustice and brutality against minorities. Fighting for what's right should never be over. 

-DustyBooks16 ;)

***Characters: Brixton is played by Marlon Teixeira and Reign is played by Michele Alves. Descriptions in the book aren't exactly the same as these two real people, but they are close enough if you don't want to visualize them by yourself.

 Descriptions in the book aren't exactly the same as these two real people, but they are close enough if you don't want to visualize them by yourself

Playlist:

1: Belong to You: Sabrina Claudio

2: Good as You: Kane Brown

3: Make Out With Me: Maren Morris

4: Watch Me Burn: Michele Morrone

5: Slow Cooker: John Legend

6: Mine: Bazzi

7: LOVE IN THE DARK: Jessie Reyez

8: In My Dreams: Ruth B.

9: Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince: Taylor Swift

10: Go Crazy: Leslie Odom, Jr. (I recommend this whole album to the whole fucking world!)

11: Man On the Moon: Britney Spears

12: Young & Sad: Noah Cyrus

13: Baby Come Back to Me: Kane Brown

14: Impress Myself: LOVA

15: Breathe: Lauv

16: One More Hour: Anthony Ramos (Whole album is incredible.)

17: Good Girl: Dustin Lynch

18: Break My Heart: Dua Lipa

19: RSVP: Maren Morris

20: You & Me: James TW (Whole album is awesome! But kind of sad)

21: Magic in the Hamptons: Social House

22: S.L.U.T.: Bea Miller

23: Mind Over Matter: Anthony Ramos

24: Girlfriend: Charlie Puth

25: Flaws and All: Beyoncé

26: Soldier: James TW

27: I Didn't Mean To Fall In Love: Snoh Aalegra

28: Paper Rings: Taylor Swift

29: Better Than Me: Doja Cat

30: Have You Now: Meghan Trainor

31: Concentrate: Demi Lovato

32: Let me: ZAYN

33: Painkiller: Ruel

34: Safe Haven: Ruth B.

35: Best Years: 5SOS

36: Hard Sometimes: Ruel

37: U R My Everything: Leslie Odom, Jr.

38: Morning Light: Doja Cat

39: After You (feat. AJ Mitchell): Meghan Trainor

40: Bastards: Kesha

Hope you enjoy this story! Love y'all! :)