Interview with AnnaHolm

Here's out next interview. It's with Annaholm, who's stories are very clever and well written. Go check her out. This is actually the first interview I'm doing with someone who's most popular book isn't in English. It's really cool. 

••••••

Who's your favorite author?
My favourite author most be John Green. I love his humor and style of writing and he's just awesome!

What inspired you to start writing?
Well, I don't really know actually! I just wanted to write something about kids in my age. (10-15) so Flawless is based on me and 5 of my friends.

What was your reaction when you first hit over 6k reads? How did you feel?
A friend and I were "hanging out" And I got like a lot of notifications and I was pissed off so I looked at it and saw that my book Bästa Vänner which is in Swedish, had like over 6k wiewss! I was so happy the rest of that week.

Do you think writing could become a major career for you in the future?
Well, since I got really good grades in English(an A) and in Swedish which is my first language. And I love writing and I would love to become an author! So sure, of course that could be a major career for me.

Is there a writer on Wattpad, or an author in general, who influenced your style of writing?
If someone has, it must be John Green I think. I don't actually know! Haha...

Can you relate to any of the characters in your stories. If so, who and in what ways?
In Flawless, Agnes is based on me. So of course I can relate to her! And I my new book, I think a can relate to Katherine, because she's kinda funny and outgoing and such.

How did you find about this website [Wattpad]?
A friend of mine that I actually don't meet that often told me about this app. I was litterly like OMG I LOVE THIS!! And so I do. I love this app so much!

Lastly, do you have any advice for up and coming wattpad writers?
Just go for your style! Write what you would like to read! An try to be different. I don't know if Wattpad needs any more Luke Hemmings bully books... be yourself and write what you want!

••••••

Thank you to Annaholm for being a part of the interview! Make sure to follow her.