Interview with Jack-Overland-Frost

I don't think I've ever done an interview like this before, or to be more specific, with somebody like this before, and I had a lot of fun coming up with a bunch of questions to ask. The answers themselves were very clever and insightful. Without further ado, here's my interview with Jack-Overland-Frost

••••••

Who is your favorite author (It can be on Wattpad or in general)? Is this somebody who you strive to be similar to?
Um, he's not a Wattpad member. His name is William Joyce. He rights incredible stories about the Guardians of Childhood. No, I don't strive to be similar to him. I prefer to be unique.

What inspired you to start writing?
Well, people had always been right about us Guardians. When I read their books, I realized they had the story all wrong. So I decided I'd make some books telling the truth. The book "History" is the newest and has the most and truthful information.

What was your reaction when you first hit over 6k reads? How did you feel?
I was surprised. I didn't realize how many people look us up. Also, I didn't expect it to get that high. I thought at one hundred. That's it. I love you snowflakes!

Do you write for yourself or to benefit other people around you? Basically, do you care what other people think of your work, or do you write about whatever you want regardless of other people's opinions.
I write for the benefit of other people. Definitely not me. I mean, when I write about myself, I might show off, but.... Um, no, I don't care at all what people think of my work.

Is there a writer on Wattpad, or an author in general, who influenced your style of writing?
Honestly, no.

What are some of your favorite topics to write about?
Us Guardians, romance (eh), and definitely adventure

How did you find about this website [Wattpad]?
I found this website by North. He probably found our because of the kids he gives gifts to. I dunno.

Lastly, do you have any advice for up and coming wattpad writers?
Um, don't care what other people say or think of you or your writing. Just be yourself.

••••••

Thank you again to Jack-Overland-Frost for the awesome interview! Make sur to check him out and read his work.