1.

I heard a knock at the door and I sat up on Ash's bed. Skipper headed over to the door. I got up and peaked out of the door. Ash was heading to the room I was standing in. "You're back early, anything happened?"

"Just went to talk with Papa Dino," he replied.

"You still talk to him? He looks like a creep, Aslan."

"I told you not to call me Aslan," he said, looking up at me. I just smirked and sat down next to him.

"Charlie called to say the Japanese guy is coming the day after tomorrow," Skipper said, breaking the silence. Ash looked up at Skip.

"For the magazine? I said no," he said.

"But now the cops will owe you one," Skip said.

"Aw, what's wrong? The lynx can't babysit someone?" I said, smirking.

"Oh, shut up, Y/N!" He said, pushing me over.   I sat back up. He looked back at Skipper as he was putting a coat on. Ash stuck his hand into his pocket.

"Something wrong?" he asked. Lynx shook his head and pulled out some money, handing it to him.

"Thanks!" Skipper said and stopped at the doorway to look back at him. "Rumor has it Arthur had something to do with what happened."

"I never liked Arthur either." Ash just eyed me, smirking. He looked back at Skip.

"That's what I thought, I'll have to settle things with him." Skipper waved at him before leaving the room. Ash pulled out a chain with a small looking capsule attached to it. I looked at it and sat beside him.

"What is that?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet, that's what I'm trying to figure out."

"Well, Aslan, if you figure out what it is, please tell me."

"Please stop calling me Aslan."

"Over my dead body." He elbowed my shoulder. "So, about that Japanese guy-"

"I didn't know he was coming so hopefully he doesn't get mixed up in our shit."

"If he does?" Ash paused.

"There's a chance he could die." Later, he walked into Griffin's room, telling me to stay out as he shut the door. I got up and reached for the doorknob then stopped. I lowered my hand and flopped onto the bed, quickly falling asleep. It finally reached the day that the Japanese guy would arrive. Skipper and I volunteered to go meet up with them at the police station to take them to the underground bar. We sat outside the police station and waited for them to come out. Skip knew what they looked like so I didn't really check for them.

He elbowed me and pointed at a man with light brown hair and a beard and a young boy with black hair. We got up and they looked over at us. "Hi, we're here to take you to meet up with Aslan," I said, shaking their hands.

"Aslan?" the younger one said. I glanced at him. How old is he?

"Sorry, Ash," I corrected. "I call him Aslan." He nodded.

"I'm Eiji," he said.

"I'm Y/N," I said. Skipper introduced himself and the man was named Shunichi Ibe. I call him Ibe. We led them to the bar and Skip opened the door. Ibe and Eiji stopped, shocked. Everyone in the bar turned around. I looked back at them. "Listen, you guys are gonna be fine, they won't hurt you." I turned back around and muttered, "Hopefully." They followed closely behind, staring at the gang in shock. I found Ash and waved to him. He looked up at me as we walked towards him.

Ash looked at them, clearly thinking of something. He put the pool stick down on the pool table. "I'm a photographer from Japan," Ibe said nervously. Ash nodded. "We'd like to have a magazine about your gang and would like you to answer a few question."

"What do you need to know?" Ash asked. Eiji looked nervous along with Ibe.

"How about some pictures first?" Ibe recommended, clearly afraid of Ash. He nodded.

"Not the face though," he replied.

"Someone scared he's gonna be hunted down?" I joked.

"Y/N, shut up," he said intensely.

"You don't mean that," I smirked. He just looked at me and headed over to the bar. I watched as Eiji put together a camera that he brought in a case.

"Since when do they use children as assistants?" Ash joked. Eiji glares at him.

"I'm older than you, you know?"

"Well, excuse me," Ash said. Eiji went back to putting the camera together.

"How old are you anyway?" I asked.

"19." I looked at him, shocked.

"You're kidding?" He shook his head. "Holy shit, you look like a child."

"Yeah, I get that a lot." Once Eiji was done, he stared in Ash's direction and then his eyes widened. I tilted my head

"What is it?" I asked. He pointed at Aslan's gun.

"Is that real?" Ash turned around before I could answer and started at Eiji. He stood there, frozen. "Real guns are illegal in Japan," he said, clearly talking about Ash's gun. "Can I hold it?" The whole room went quiet, other than a few murmurs. They all looked at Eiji. Ibe went over to him and whispered something in his ear.

"Sure thing," Ash said. Everyone tensed as he handed the gun to Eiji.

"Wow, this is heavy," he said. I swear, if this dumbass gets himself killed. He handed the gun back. "Thanks for trust me with it." He paused. "I have a question, have you ever killed someone?" Ash nodded calmly.

"We all have at some point," I muttered. Ash looked at me as I smirked. He looked back at Eiji.

"Such a baby," he chuckled and walked away. I shook my head, laughing softly. I walked over to him as well as Skipper.

"Hey, Eiji!" He said. Eiji looked at him. "Want me to get you a drink?" He asked. Eiji nodded.

"Thanks, Skipper." I chuckled as Skipper went to go get drinks. Eiji has a shit ton to learn about this place and Ash.