19.

We pulled up to a house and Max ran out. "Is he ok-" he started throwing up on the concrete. "Oh god!" I said, looking away.

"Apparently, he's feeling sick," Ash said.

"I feel sick after what I witnessed between you two-"

"Shorter, go one day without talking about our relationship!" I snapped. He smirked.

"So it is a relationship?" He asked, eyebrows raised. I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm done with you." I looked at Ash. "Where are we?"

"Daddy?" Max looked up and I jumped off the truck. I saw a kid on a swing that was tied to a tree in the front lawn. What? Max has a family? "Daddy!" The kid screamed, running towards him.

"Daddy?" Ash questioned, tilting his head.

"Micheal!" Max exclaimed. Huh, never would've guess Max had a kid.

"Don't touch him!" Somebody yelled. They both stopped and I looked up. A lady with blonde hair and a gun was aiming it at Max.

"George told me you ran away!" She snapped. "Do you plan to kidnap him before you lose in court?"

"No, that's not it-"

"Shut up!" She shouted, shooting at him. I jumped back. What the hell? I shrugged. I kinda like her.

"Hey, Jessica," Ibe said, walking up to her, hands up. She lowered the gun, surprised.

"Shunichi?"

"Hey, how do you-" Ash shushed me. "Oh, you shut up!" I snapped. "You're the one who knocked me out!"

"Oh, you wouldn't shut up!"

"I've seen a lot of death and each one still hurts!"

"This is cute," Shorter said.

"Shut up, Shorter!" Ash and I snapped.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" I glared at him as we were invited inside for dinner. I sat down, staring at Shorter. "Is she staring into my soul?" He whispered to Vivian. She shrugged.

"I can hear you," I muttered between bared teeth.

"Y/N, stop staring into Shorter's soul," Ash said. I looked over at Ash and glared at him. He glared back and that went on for a while. Micheal got up while we were still staring.

"I'm going to bed," he said, walking away. Eiji waved his hand in front of my face and I grabbed his wrist. I looked over at him. He looked at me nervously. I let go of his wrist and sighed. Ash looked over at Jessica.

"Old lady," Ash called. I tried not to laugh as Max looked at him worryingly. "Hey, old lady."

"You mean me?" She asked, glaring at him.

"Who else?" He asked. "Can you pass the mustard, old lady?" I smirked and she glared at me. She snatched it up and slammed it in front of Aslan.

"You've got balls," she said, smirking.

"He's always like that, get used to it," I added.

"Oh, really?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's the same," Shorter said.

"Look who's talking," I growled. "I'm not the one who talks about someone else's relationship."

"You and him have a relationship?" Jessica asked.

"It's nothing serious-"

"Ahem.. you guys kissed-"

"Shorter, I'm going to murder you!" I barked.

"You wouldn't." I pulled out a knife and popped open my blade.

"I would."

"Can we not fight right now?" Max asked nervously. I put the blade away and stuffed it in my pocket. I didn't realize Jessica had walked away. I sighed and looked at Vivian. My eyes widened. She tilted her head and then she did the same thing.

"Did you tell Ash?!" She asked, standing up.

"Well, we saw Golzine's guys coming-"

"Didn't we say nobody would tell?!"

"It was a life or death situation! He said he'd let you live this once!"

"What are they talking about?" Ibe asked.

"Nothing!" Vivian and I shouted.

"Vivian had a tracker and she threw it out half way there," Ash said calmly. Everyone looked at Vivian and she laughed nervously.

"Jessica, do you have dessert?!" She called awkwardly.

"No!" Jessica called back.

"Are we leaving soon?" I asked Ash nervously through bared teeth. He nodded. "Thank god. He rolled his eyes and I stood up. I walked outside to the truck, yawning. I stepped inside the trunk and sighed. It was a while before the others walked out. Max and Ash got in front and the others climbed in the back with me.

"Is Vivian dead?" I asked without looking at them.

"Not yet, fortunately," she muttered.

"Thought you died in there."

"She almost did," Eiji said.

"Oh," I said.

"You ok?" Ash asked from the front. I sighed.

"Just... feeling down.." I said.

"What is it?" I sat up and shrugged. I leaned my head against the truck and Vivian sat in front of me.

"Hey, you can talk to me," she sighed. I shook my head. "Listen, you can always talk but if you don't feel comfortable, you can stay quiet." I stayed silent and she got up. I leaned my head over the side of the truck, the breeze blowing at me.

"Hey, Aslan."

"Hm?" He asked.

"If we do whatever we need to finish or do, what do we do after all this?"

"There was a lot of do's in that sentence," he joked.

"Yeah," I said, chuckling. I stopped. "But seriously, what are we gonna do after this?"

"Continue with life, I guess," he sighed. Shorter leaned over.

"You guys could live together," he suggested.

"I mean, we already do right now with others and a dick!"

"Did you call me a dick?!" He asked. I laughed.

"Of course I did, you idiot," I teased.

"But like, are you gonna live together?" He asked. Ash and I looked at each other.

"We already have for a while so that's a stupid question," I answered.

"You have?" He asked.

"Oh my god, you idiot. We lived together for our childhood, lived in a small ass motel room, and now living together in a truck. Get it?" He shrugged. "I'm done with you-"

"I'm kidding! I understand!"

"Can't wait until you find someone, but I doubt it."

"Are you judging my fashion sense?!"

"Of course I am," I said, laughing.