57.

(a/n: we're doing a time skip to the next day because I'm too lazy to do this lmao)

"Y/N!" I opened my eyes slowly and sat up. I looked up at Eiji.

"Hey, what do you need me for?" I asked, stretching. "You usually don't wake me up unless it's important."

"How do you wake Ash up?" He asked. I looked at him in disbelief.

"How do you wake him up?" I repeated in confusion. Eiji nodded. I groaned and got out of bed. I walked over to Ash who was still in bed. "Aslan Jade Callenreese, please get up so I can go back to sleep."

"Hey, you're going to sleep after this?!" Eiji asked. I nodded.

"It's too early to wake me up," I sighed.

"You woke up earlier yesterday!" I nodded.

"Fine, I won't sleep, dad," I muttered. Eiji looked done with me. "I don't know what to do, he won't get up."

"Did you even try?" he asked. I yawned.

"Yeah, I said his full name."

"Let me wake him up," Ferret said.

No. "Yeah, but is that all you did?" Eiji asked. I nodded and he sighed. I went back to my bed and collapsed.

"And goodnight," I said.

"Are you kidding me?" he said.

"Mhm," I responded.

"Please let me do something."

Fine, but if anything gets out of hand, I'm taking control again.

"Ok, fine." I sat up and looked at Eiji.

"Ferret's gone help," I told him.

"Do I want Ferret to help?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I mean, you can have no help-"

"I'll take it." Ok, go do anything that doesn't require stabbing. Wait, hold on. I took out my knife and handed it to Eiji.

"Keep it away from Ferret, please." He nodded.

"Aw, man."

Yeah, I knew what you were about to do so hurry up before I change my mind. I felt detached and realized I wasn't controlling myself anymore. What are you even gonna do? There was a moment of silence.

"I have no clue."

Wow. Eiji waved a hand in front of her. She grabbed his wrist and pushed it away. "Let me just assume that it's Ferret," he said. She nodded. Ferret got up and walked over to Ash. "How do you plan to wake him up?"

"Why don't you just bring him to the shower?" She asked, clearly thinking he was stupid. She grabbed both sides of Ash's blanket and pulled him out the bed. He fell to the floor and her and Eiji looked over at him. "I think he might be dead." Oh, shut up! He's fine! Go drag him to the shower. She nodded and dragged him across the room. I saw Vivian come out of a different room and she just stopped and stared.

"Am I witnessing the murder of Ash Lynx?" She asked.

"No, you're witnessing him not waking up," Ferret responded.

"He looks dead. Y/N, you sure he's not dead?"

"I said he was dead but Y/N is denying it," she responded.

"Ah, this is Ferret, that makes sense," Vivian said and walked away. That was sad. She ignored me as Ferret dragged Ash to the bathroom.

"Ash," she said. "Lynx!" He just groaned and shifted. She sighed and looked at Eiji. "I doubt he's gonna get up." She looked around the room. "Eiji, go get a bucket." What?

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Just go get it," she said. He tilted his head and left the room. Why do you need a bucket?

"Oh, no reason."

Oh, you're gonna..

"Uh huh." I didn't like the idea, but I didn't hate it. Eiji came in the room.

"Here's a big bowl," he said, handing it to her. She nodded and ran to the kitchen. "What was the point in asking me?" She bent down next to the freezer and grabbed ice cubes. You're evil. She just smirked as she shut the freezer. She ran the water and filled up the bowl. Eiji came running after us and realized what was happening. "Ok, is that Ferret or Y/N?" Wow, I'm offended.

"How did I get compared to you?"

I have no clue. She walked past Eiji and ran back to the bathroom. Ash was still on the ground. "Ash, you have 10 seconds before I pour this on you," she said. Eiji ran in the room.

"Y/N, I swear," he said. She turned to look at Eiji.

"I-" How the hell did you get called Y/N? She looked back at Ash then at Eiji. "Five seconds now because I just got called Y/N."

"Ferret, no." She started tilting the bowl. "Y/N!" I saw the water fall out of the bowl and onto Ash. Eiji just stared at Ash and we looked at him. He just groaned and threw the blanket over him. Ferret threw the bowl.

"Ok, I'm out of ideas," she said. "Y/N, you get to do it now." Wait, what? I shook myself and sighed.

"Well now what?" I asked Eiji. He shrugged. "Can I have my knife back?" He reached into his pocket and I could see him panic. "Uh, Eiji?" He looked at me.

"I think I lost it," he said. I sighed. "Sorry!"

"It's fine, honestly, Vivian and I can go find my knife back at the place where Brooke and Arthur died," I told him. He nodded. "You don't need to apologize for everything. I'm in a gang."

"Wow, what a great excuse," he muttered. "At least accept the apology."

"I did," I sighed, looking at Ash. "What do we do with him?" Eiji shrugged.

"I'm gonna make some food for him," he said, walking out of the bathroom. I bent down next to Ash and waved a hand in front of his face.

"Wow," I said after I got no reaction. I got up and sighed. I put my hands on my pockets and my eyes widened. I pulled out my knife. "Ferret."

"Wow, thought you could see that," she said. I put it back in my pocket.

"You are pretty cool, I'll give you that."

(a/n: I know how I said I would probably take a break but school is boring like I don't wanna do math-)