7.

"Ash!" I yelled. I ran over to where they used to be and I saw Ash on the ground, stripped down, hands tied. "Shit!" I pulled my knife out and opened it. I cut the white tie and looked around, putting the knife away. I ran to the stairs and looked over the railing. I saw Max and Vivian running up. "Max! Vivian!" I yelled. They looked up at me and ran faster. I led them to Lynx and they both turned pale.

"Oh god..." Vivian whispered.

"Where are they?" Max asked. I pointed down there and Vivian ran over there.

"Holy shit! You took them all out!?" She exclaimed.

"It was one at a time," I said.

"How?"

"Oh, I did shit I did not want to do." Vivian tilted her head then her eyes widened.

"Did you have-"

"Vivian! No! What the hell!?"

"Sorry!" She said. Max hauled Ash over his shoulder and we ran down to the doctor's place. We waited by the bed and woke up after a while.

"He should be good for now," he said. "Not banged up too badly."

"My head is killing me," Aslan said. "Can I have a painkiller?"

"Your head? Whatever, your highness," the doctor said and handed him a pill and water. Ash popped the pill into his mouth and drank the water. The doctor left the room and we all sat there.

"Do you think I killed them?" I asked.

"Nah, they were still breathing," Vivian replied.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Wish they were dead," I said. Max just looked at us, concerned then looked at Ash.

"Anyway, you hungry?" He asked. He looked at the banana. "I bet you don't want your banana! I'll eat it for you!"

"Max, don't take his banana," I recommended.

"It's fine," he reached for it.

"Don't touch it." Ash stabbed the banana with his fork as Max nearly grabbed his banana.

"Ok, you can have it," Max said, laughing nervously.

"Told you."

"Yeah, shut up, Y/N," Max said.

"Don't take his banana next time."

"I won't."

"You're going to."

"..." he paused. "Shut up."

"Banana fish," Ash said out of nowhere. We all looked at him.

"Banana fish?" We all asked.

"What do you know about it?" Vivian asked. We all stared at her. She just sat there, not making eye contact.

"Well?" Max asked.

"Why are you two getting worked up about it?" Ash asked. "It's just a fish from Salinger's novel."

"Don't lie about it!" Max said. "You know something!" Ash stayed silent. "You have to tell me where he is! Is this why Charlie made me guard you?"

"Charlie?" Ash and I both said.

"Answer me!" Max yelled, slamming the table.

"You asked where 'he' was," I stated.

"Is Banana Fish a person?" Ash asked.

"Yeah," Max finally said. "It took me ten years to figure that out."

I coughed. "Old man," I said and coughed again. Max just glared at me while I waved. It was reaching nightfall and Max and Ash headed back to their cell and Vivian and I went back to ours. I climbed up to the top.

"Why do you want to know what Banana Fish is?" I asked.

"I thought he was talking a-about the fish!" She stammered. I didn't believe her but I let her slide this one time.

"I'm gonna sleep, goodnight," I said before quickly falling asleep. The next day, Eiji and Ibe came to see us and Charlie went to see Max.

"Thanks for coming," Ash said.

"Yeah, I was glad to hear you wanted to see me. After what happened with-" he paused and looked over at me. "You-Know-Who." Ash walked over to him and put his arm on his shoulder.

"It's not your fault, dummy!" He said. "Japanese people think so strangely!" Eiji just looked kinda shocked.

"You think so?" Eiji asked.

"I can't tell who's older," he joked. He stood straight up and looked at Ibe. "I heard you still taking pictures."

"Get Aslan's good side!" I joked.

"At least I have one." I just looked at him, shocked. He just looked back at me.

"Ash, I swear to god, I will murder you-"

"Back to the subject!" Ash interrupted.

"You are dead, Aslan Jade Callenreese, when we get out of here."

"She just brought up his full name.." Eiji whispered.

"Not if I do it first, Y/N L/N."

"Let's go back to whatever we were saying," Ibe said nervously.

"How are my guys?" Ash said. "Other than her because I know she's gonna die as soon as we get out."

"Aslan-"

"Actually, it's too dangerous to get close to them," Ibe replied.

"Arthur is the one leading the gang now," Eiji added.

"That bitch!" I said, slamming my fist down on the table.

"Calm down!" Ibe said and I glared at him. "Or you keep doing whatever you're doing." He started laughing nervously. Charlie walked over.

"Ibe, Eiji, it's time to go." We followed them to the exit.

"Take care then guys," Eiji said. Ash faced him. "You'll be out soon."

"Yeah," Ash said, getting closer. My eyes widened. Gay? "I'm glad you came today, Eiji." There was some tension.

"Yeah.." Eiji said nervously as Ash got closer. "What-" Ash, out of nowhere, pressed his lips against Eiji's. We all stood their, shocked. After a bit, they backed up then intensely stared at each other.

"Umm.." I said.

"No hard feelings, Y/N," he said, winking. He looked back at Eiji. "Bye, sweetie," he said before slapping his ass. I just stood there and followed after him.

"You gave him something, didn't you?" I asked. Ash looked at me.

"How'd you know?"

"Instincts, Aslan. Instincts," I replied. "What'd you give him?"

"A capsule. Remember the pill?" I nodded. "It was a capsule."

"What was in it?" Ash shrugged. "Oh, fuck you!"

"You know I know?"

"Do I look stupid?" I asked.

"Eh, sometimes," he replied.

"Aslan!"

"I only speak truth."