75.

"Y/N, is it the time to be complaining about you not being able to kill him?"

Yes, yes it is, Ferret. The door shut behind us and I whipped around. "Fuck," I muttered. I looked back around.

"You're gonna die," Ferret said.

Wow, looks like someone is having a good time.

"You should drop your gun."

No.

"You're gonna drop it ahead of time-"

I know. The guards surrounded us and I nearly raised my gun to shoot them but Vivian grabbed my hand. She knew my intentions, or she knew me too well. She turned to look at me and gave me a look to drop my gun. I looked annoyed and she just glared at me. I dropped it and one of the guards kicked it away. "What about your knife?"

If they don't find it, we're good.

"You're an idiot."

Oh, yeah, you wanna take over?

"No! I'm not gonna get myself killed!"

Oh, shut up! You'll be fine! I felt one of the guards tie my hands behind my back.

"See, now I know you're all gonna die."

I've been through this shit, you should know that.

"Are you even paying attention to your surroundings?"

No, because you're kinda being annoying.

"Excuse me?!"

Ok, now shut up since apparently I should "pay attention to my surroundings".

Fuck off. I looked over at Vivian and she looked back at me. She leaned over into my ear. "You're doing ok over here?" She asked.

"Ferret's being a pain but other than that, yeah." Vivian nodded. I looked over at Ash and Foxx was leaning over into his face, saying something. "Know what they're saying?"

"No, you?"

"Nothing." I watched as Ash spat in his face and I held myself from laughing. Foxx stood up and hit Ash in the head with a gun and planted his foot on his face. "Aslan!" I cried. Foxx pointed his gun at me and my eyes widened.

"Y/N, let me take control before you get out of hand," Ferret said.

I- ok.. She looked Foxx in the eyes with a blank stare. He lowered his gun and someone hit Ferret with a gun on the back of her head and she collapsed. You're not knocked out, are you?

"I'm strong than you, so no, but pretend I am."

"Y/N!" Vivian gasped and I heard her collapse. So they got all of us. I felt myself being lifted.

"I'm just playing dead."

You're not playing dead, you're acting like you got knocked out.

"Same thing."

No. You being dead means I would be a ghost with you.

"Oh, cool, let us be dead then."

What, no! Ferret! Ferret was placed down onto a seat and strapped in. What is this, a car or some shit?

"No, a helicopter."

Excuse me?! I heard the last straps buckling and they walked away. Ferret slipped out of the ties and opened one eye to look at them. She unbuckled the straps and stabbed one of the guys in the back. He collapsed to the ground and she dodged a bullet coming from two others. She stabbed one in the stomach and ripped the knife out. She looked over at the last guy and threw the knife at his head. "Nice work." She turned to look at Ash.

"Thanks, how long you've been conscious?" I asked.

"For a while. How's Y/N holding up?" He asked.

"Wh- How'd you know it was me?" She asked, surprised.

"You have better knife skills," he said, smirking.

"Hey, you take that back!" I snapped.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," he said. I crossed my arms and saw Vivian get out of the helicopter, holding her head.

"Come on, guys," I said and we raced out of there. We hid behind a wall and heard Foxx and some others walk in. I smirked and nodded at them. We raced away and eventually found ourselves in the hallway. "Never thought I'd be here again," I said and turned to look at them. I smiled. "Let's burn this place when we're done here."

"I'm fine with that," Ash said and Vivian nodded. We ran was we heard them chasing behind us.

"Split up," Vivian blurted out. I nodded and took a left, Ash kept going forward, and Vivian turned right. I skidded to a halt and saw Sing trying to get Blanca out of a vent.

"Uh, you guys ok over here?" I asked, walking forward.

"No, Sing's about to tear my jaw!" Blanca groaned. Sing looked up at me and shoved me aside. I turned around and saw two guards and Mannerheim over there. Sing took out the guards and Mannerheim ran. We started chasing after them. "Sing! Y/N!" We turned around and saw Blanca.

"Old man," I muttered.

"I'll take back that knife!" He snapped.

"Ok, old man, whatever you say." I put the knife away and I grabbed his arm, Sing grabbing the other one. We started to pull and we fell into the wall once Blanca got out. "You're hopeless."

"Hey, I just got stuck in a vent!" I smirked.

"Yup, still hopeless. Let's go." We sprinted off.

"Hey, where's Ash and Vivian?" Sing asked.

"We split up, guards were on our trail," I told them. "Ash kept going forward, Vivian took a right, I went left and found Blanca stuck in a vent."

"Please forget that ever happened," he said.

"I remember things very well so that won't happen," I told him, smiling.

"Yeah, like how you called Ash ass land-" I elbowed his arm.

"We're forgetting that though. That must be forgotten or I will have to kill you." We ran outside and I saw Ash running from bullets being shot at him. Blanca shot at a guard standing in front of us.

"Oh no, they're going to get him," Sing said. I looked over at him.

"He's Aslan Jade Callenreese," I told him and looked back at Ash. "He can escape them again."