6.

I sat up and shook myself. I turned around and saw Ash laying there. "Ash! Aslan! Lynx!" I groaned, shaking him. He just grunted and shifted a bit. "Aslan Jade Callenreese, if you don't get your ass up-"

"I'm up!" He muttered. "Just give me a second..." I stood up and tried to pull him up. I managed to get him around my shoulder. "Y/N.."

"Ash, wake up." I just looked at him annoyed, then dropped him.

"Ow! What the fuck?" He said.

"That's one way to wake him up."

"I don't like that way!"

"Well, you wouldn't get up in the first place even when I did it nicely," I remarked. He shook himself and got up. We stood there again for a while, just staring at each other until I heard the door unlock. I whipped my head around and the door swung open. "Oh, thank god!" I sighed, walking out. Ash just followed behind, staying silent. We headed downstairs where we were painting walls. Yeah, jail still sucks. I heard whispering around us when we walked in. "Ignore them," Lynx muttered to me. I nodded.

We walked up to where Max and Vivian were. "You two don't look bad for someone who was in a repenting cell," Max stated. I smirked and Ash just looked at me then his eyes widened.

"Don't do it," he mouthed.

"Wait, what happened?" Max asked.

"Come on, tell your closest friend," Vivian said.

"I met you two days ago!"

"Can you at least consider me as a friend?"

"Fine! But not closest friend!"

"Why are we fighting over this?" Max asked.

"I really don't know but now I need to know.." I looked back at Vivian. "Do you have friends-"

"Y/N L/N." Don't pull out my full name.

"Yeah? Do you want me to tell them? That's a nice topic change," I said, smug.

"What? No! Just- I don't know, anything but that," he stuttered. I smirked.

"I'll tell you when you're older," I whispered Vivian.

"Asshole, I'm the same age as you!" She said.

"Fine! In the future!"

"Thank you!" I grabbed a paint roller.

"Or I might tell you never," I murmured.

"Hm?"

"Nothing." It seemed like a while had passed before we were let out. I stayed close to Ash and we sat down in a shady spot.

"So, when are we getting out of here?" Ash shrugged. "It's pretty boring here unless they come back." I heard someone walk towards us and looked up. "Oh shit, I jinxed it."

"Hey, I had fun yesterday boy," he said. "Too bad I couldn't have fun with you." He looked at me and my face turned pale. I gave Ash the don't do anything look. The guy sat next to me and the same thing that happened yesterday happened now. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in. I looked at Ash and shook my head. "Get your hands off me."

"But we can go have fun inside, just me and you-" I thrust my elbow into his stomach and he let go. I casually got further away from him and he looked at me. "I see we've got a feisty one," he said, smirking.

"Fuck off already," I growled.

"Come with us inside."

"What makes you think-" Ash put his hand on my shoulder. Ash got up and followed them. "Asla-" He was too far away. I followed silently behind and they walked upstairs into a library. I ducked by the stairs and it's clear Ash saw me. He looked my way and I just waved awkwardly. I pulled out the knife from my shoe. I walked up from behind silently and quietly opened up my blade. I stopped myself and put it away again and stuffed it in my shoe. I was gonna hate doing this specifically with these guys but I've done it for a while.

I silently unzipped the top of my outfit and wrapped the sleeves around my waist. This is normal, minus the fact I'm in jail. This is my job. Does this even count as a job? Gang business? What do I call it? I looked up at them. Shit. I kneeled on the ground, legs spread and sighed. "Hellooo!" I said. They both turned around.

"Looks like someone came to their senses," he said. No, I'm just trying to get you guys away from Ash.

"I mean, do you think Ash is the only cute one here?" I asked, smirking. One of the guys walked up to me. He pulled me up and I whispered, "Let's go somewhere quiet." I winked at him and dragged him to the other side of the library. I pinned him against the wall.

"Damn you're-" I kneed him in the dick and elbowed his stomach.

"What's wrong?" I asked innocently.

"You son of a-" I kicked him one last time in the stomach before he dropped to the ground in defeat.

"I hate you." I walked out and saw Ash was nowhere. No, where the fuck did he go? I saw another guy peek out and look at me. He started walking towards me. Ah, shit. Improvise, I guess. I grabbed his hand and led him to where I knocked out guy 1# "What the fu-" I elbowed his back and he fell forward. He turned around while still on the ground and kneed him in the face, knocking him out. "How am I supposed to explain this?" I asked myself. "Oh yeah, police are stupid and won't believe me." I walked out and the main dude who tried to harass me or some shit came out of nowhere. "Take your dudes with you," I growled.

"What the hell did you do?"

"You should leave unless you wanna be next," I recommended, smiling. He tried to wake them up frantically. "10, 9,8."

"Hold on a damn minute!"

"7, 6, 5."

"I said hold on! I'll leave soon!"

"4,3,2,1." I walked up for him and kicked him in the back of the neck. He dropped down, still alive. "They suck at fighting," I said before walking away.