52.

"He told me everything," Sing said. "Like why you had to kill Shorter and-" Ash grabbed Sing by his arm and pulled him away. "Stay here," he said to the others. And I shall just follow them.. I followed them up to the rooftop where he threw Sing against the wall.

"Don't tell anybody," Ash said.

"Why? You can't boss me around-" Ash slapped Sing and my eyes widened. Something in the hospital messed him up.

"Hey!" I heard Eiji say.

"Woah, bad timing, bad timing, back down!" I said, trying to push him back down. He pushed me away and went over to Ash.

"He was trying to help us!"

"I thought I told you to stay down there," Ash said. He looked back at Sing. "If any words of this gets out, your friends will all die." Yeah, the hospital did something to him. I slowly pulled Ash away from Sing.

"How about we just, don't do this now and maybe later?" I asked nervously. I pulled him aside and waved awkwardly at Sing and Eiji. "Aslan, he's just a fucking child, at least go easy on him. We're all still trying to get over Shorter's death-"

"He shouldn't be telling everyone out there that I killed him," he remarked.

"You had a reason!" I snapped. "Pretty sure the reason makes enough sense!"

"Sense? Like you're making any right now!" He started to walk away and I planted my foot on the wall, blocking his way. "Y/N, move." I put it down and stood in front of him.

"Calm down, and I'll let you go."

"I am calm-"

"No, you're not!"

"As if you're being calm!" He snapped.

"See! You're not being calm either!" I pushed him back. "Stay here!" I peaked around the corner of the wall. "Hi, Sing, Eiji, we're all good here!"

"Doesn't sound like it," Eiji called.

"It is!" I glared at Ash. "We are doing very well!"

"'Very well' doesn't sound convincing," Sing said.

"Listen, take my word or I'm bringing him back over here," I told them. I looked over at Ash and disappeared behind the wall. "Stop being a dick."

"I'm not being a dick," he muttered.

"You slapped a literal child. A child, Ash!"

"I'm pretty sure he can take it! He's leading a gang!"

"You're scared of pumpkins! The great Ash Lynx, scared of pumpkins!"

"Hey, we're not bringing that into this!"

"Oh, I think we should!" He shoved past me and I kicked him back. "No, you're not going back!" I snapped, clearly in the view of Sing and Eiji.

"Y/N, it's fine-"

"No! No it's not, Sing!" I said to him. "This bitch needs to learn to calm the fuck down!"

"I said it's fine!" Sing shouted. I looked at Sing and smiled.

"Give me my blade," I said.

"What? Are you crazy?!" He asked in shock. I laughed.

"Of course not! Just hand it over!" Ash started to walk over to me and I backed up. "What's wrong, Ash?" I was still laughing.

"Is she doing it again?" Eiji asked. Ash nodded.

"Just.. more weird." I backed up to the edge of the building and looked down. I looked back at Ash and smiled. He stopped in his tracks and just stared at me. I lunged at him and we went tumbling along the ground.

"Y/N!" Sing yelled. What the hell? I didn't do that. I realized what was happening. Oh god, I really am going insane. I couldn't do anything but let whatever the hell was on my body take over until someone could do something. I pinned Ash down and looked at Sing.

"Come on, Sing! Hand me a blade!" I called. Shit, come on, Ash. Escape! I can't do shit! I felt him struggle to get up. Or Sing and Eiji could help, that'd be nice.

"No, Y/N!" He snapped. "Ash, is this normal?"

"No, it's not!" He called. He looked at me. "Definitely not normal."

"I think this is pretty normal to me!" I said, smiling. I watched as Sing raced over and I got up and kicked Sing down. I felt Ash smack the back of my head. That.. should've worked.. I looked at Ash and his eyes widened.

"Shouldn't that work?!" Eiji yelled. I knocked Ash down.

"Yes!" He yelled. "Go get the gang!" I turned around and saw Eiji race away. I started to follow before Ash grabbed me from behind. I barely managed to escape him and I turned around. Sing and Ash had both gotten up and were looking at me.

"So, Eiji is getting the gang?" I asked.

"At least she remembers shit," Sing muttered. I heard footsteps running up the stairs and quickly climbed up the small building, sitting on the edge. Ok, I can't do anything but think and realize that I'm not me. How does this even happen? I saw the others come up and they all looked at me.

"She seems normal to me," Bones said, shrugging.

"No, that's not Y/N!" Ash yelled. I smiled at them and waved.

"But I am Y/N!" I said. No, you're not, you bitch. I saw Alex take his gun out and point it at me.

"No!" Ash shouted. "Don't shoot!" He whispered something in Alex's ear and Alex nodded. He continued to point the gun at me.

"What are you gonna do? Kill me?" I asked, laughing. "I'd like to see you try-" A gunshot rang through the air and I felt a pain in my shoulder. Please let me go back to normal. I got off the building, feeling dizzy. I looked up at them and collapsed to the ground. Ash tried to run up to me but Sing stopped him.

"Is that Y/N for sure?" He said. "Or is she playing an act?" I backed up away from them, hitting the wall. I put my knees close to my chest and placed my head on my knees.

"Y/N?" Ash questioned. I looked up at him.

"What the hell am I?" I asked, on the verge of tears. "This isn't me." Ash raced up to me and dropped to his knees to hug me.

"You're Y/N," he told me. I shook my head.

"N-no, I'm not just Y/N. I'm a monster, to be honest."