3.

Ash sighed. "I'd like to talk in private," he said. Marvin smirked.

"Sure." Arthur was shocked. I didn't like Arthur either. Gave off some bad vibes and shit. Marvin walked in as the door closed and Skip whispered something into Eiji's ear. Eiji looked what shocked. They kept whispering to each other. "My ribs are broken," he said. Aslan, you smart ass. I thought, trying not to smirk. "Can you help me up?" Marvin smirked.

"My poor baby," he said. I was disgusted. Fucking pedophile. "I'll take good care of you afterwards." Marvin helped Aslan up and he kneed him in the stomach and the side's of his fist went right into Marvin's upper back, knocking him out. I smirked.

"You did it, Boss!" Skipper exclaimed. "I knew you would!" Eiji looked shocked.

"Let's get out of here," he said. I saw something stick out of Marvin's back pocket and took it out to reveal my blade.

"Oh, god, he touched it." Ash rolled his eyes as I shoved it in my pocket. "Ok, we can go now." We sped out of there and  didn't know where to go until we ran into a dead end. "Shit!" I said.

"We came this far!" Skipper groaned. Eiji ran to the side and started to pull on a rusty pipe.

"Yeah, pretty sure that's impossible to climb," I said as he ripped it off.

"Yeah, Eiji!" Skipper exclaimed. "I knew you had the fight in you!" He shook his head and looked over the wall.

"Holy shit, you're going to pole vault, aren't you?" I asked, shocked. He nodded

"You'll get yourself killed!" Lynx said.

"I've done higher walls," he said as I pulled a pipe off.

"There's no mattresses on the other side!"

"What? So we did here for nothing then!?" Eiji snapped. Ash just stared at him as he dug a hole in and looked at me.

"Y/N, not you, too," he said. "You pole vaulted for one year and that was long ago!"

"Eiji's right," I said. "Are we gonna die here for nothing?" Ash had his breath taken away.

"Y/N, you know what to do?" The Japanese boy asked. I nodded. "Let's go." We backed up and ran together at our holes and dug one end in, launching ourselves up. I prayed the pipe wouldn't break. I felt myself fly above the wall and then crashed into a pile of garbage. "Ow!" I said.

"You ok?" Skip yelled.

"No, but I'll live!" I replied. I pulled some glass shards out of my leg before following Eiji.

"Can they survive?" Eiji asked.

"Skipper is with the Aslan Callenreese. He'll be fine," I sighed. "I just don't feel good..."  I walked to the side and threw up on the sidewalk.

"Really, Y/N?" I coughed up the last of it and cleared my throat.

"Let's keep going."  That was a lie. I stayed behind and he kept going. I stopped at an alley, not knowing where I was and sat on the ground. I groaned and heard something this behind me. I grabbed my blade and turned around. They looked at me, blade in hand as well. "Shorter!" I said.

"Y/N?" He asked as I walked up to him.

"They're at-"

"I know, he told me," he interrupted, pointing at someone on the ground.

"Arthur and Marvin are there with others, they still have Ash and Skipper," I panted.

"What about Eiji?" I shook my head.

"He's on the way to the station." Shorter nodded and we ran to the wharf by the East River.

"I brought backup," Shorter added, smirking. I smiled.

"We have to get them back," I said as we charged into the place. I stabbed one of them in the back and quickly ripped the blade out. I looked up, Ash and Skipper. I heard Ash yell at us and bullets started firing at us. I ran to the metal crates and hid with Shorter and the others. "I heard Ash's voice," he said. I nodded.

"I saw them both," I added.

"How are they?"

"Injured and beaten-up but still alive."

"Good." We peaked around the corner and saw Marvin aiming a gun at Ash. No, Ash couldn't die. Not yet.

"Ash!" I heard Skipper scream and saw him run. Marvin whipped around and shot him twice.

"No!" I yelled and tried to run after him but Shorter held me back. "Let me go!" I screamed.

"Y/N, no!" He said. I thrashed in his grip. I couldn't see what was happening.

"Shorter, let go!" I yelled and I heard a car arrive and some drove off. Shorter let go and yelled, "Ash! No!" I ran over to Skipper's body.

"N-no..." I gasped. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Fuck Marvin! I'm gonna kill that bitch!" I said, running after the cars. I don't know where they want but I had a good instinct. I was behind the cars when I saw Lynx's car parked in the parking lot of the small motel we lived in. I ran up to his car as he opened it. "Ash!" I exclaimed.

"Y/N?" He questioned.

"Where's Marvin?" I asked, bringing out my blade. He pointed in the building. I ran into it but he grabbed my arm. I turned around. "What? I've been held back twice now! I watched Skipper die! I couldn't do anything!" I yelled. Ash didn't say anything as I ran in. He just followed me. I kicked down the door to the hallway leading to our room. Ash shushed me. "Something doesn't feel right," he said.

"What do you mean?" He shrugged as he quietly opened the door. We both stood there in shock. Marvin was dead right there, three gunshots, blood dripping from his mouth. I looked at the gun. "Shit, that's-"

"I know, I fucking hate him-"

"Police, freeze!" I heard someone yell and I whipped around. "Drop the weapon!" I dropped the blade and put my hands behind my head.

"Listen, I didn't-"

"Silence!" He yelled. I sighed. This has been a fun day.