76.

"Sit down in front of me," Blanca ordered Sing. He sat down and he placed his gun on his shoulder. "Lend me your shoulder."

"No shit you're using his shoulder," I muttered.

"No way, with the wind and range-"

"Cover your ears," he said, cutting off Sing. I covered my ears as he shot at the helicopter. It spun out of control and I uncovered my ears. It crashed into a building and exploded.

"What the hell are you?" Sing asked.

"We have to do something about them;" Blanca said. "Can you distract them? It's going to be very risky."

"We've been through a lot, don't say it's gonna be risky," I sighed.

"Leave it to me," Sing said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Stay up here with me, if Sing needs backup, go down there." I nodded and looked at Sing. "Go shoot them up." Sing smirked and ran off. I watched as Foxx continued to shoot at Ash. Ash is fast, he'll live through this. Sing started firing from below at the guards and I looked down at him. "Ah, so while they deal with Sing, Ash can go defeat Foxx."

"You just realized that?" He asked unenthusiastically.

"At least I'm not getting stuck in vents." He sighed and aimed his sniper at the guards, shooting them. Someone started shooting back and I ducked before Blanca killed them off. I sat up and looked over at Sing who was waving at us. We waved back and Sing looked around. He ran over and bent down to grab something. "What did he find?" I asked.

"I can't tell, he's too far away," Blanca replied. Another explosion happened and I jumped. I looked over at Sing and the impact knocked him off.

"Sing!" I shouted. A fire had started below him and he was holding on with a silver suitcase in his hand. "I won't be able to get to him." I watched nervously as he slipped off and my eyes widened. Ash came out of nowhere and grabbed onto Sing's hand. "Ash!" I shouted.  I saw the suitcase fall over of Sing's other hand and started to Ash pull him up. I sighed in relief and laid on the ground.

"Are you celebrating already?" Blanca asked, leaning over to look at me.

"No, I just feel like so much is happening today," I muttered. "It's too much to handle."

"Wow, the girlfriend to a gang leader says this is too much to handle," he said.

"I should've left you in the vent."

"Wait, look."  I sat up and saw Foxx pointing a gun to Ash's head. They were talking but saying what. I heard a faint gunshot and Foxx collapsed.

"Blanca-"

"Not me." I looked around and saw Dino standing there.

"How did that son of a bitch live?" I gasped. He had shot Foxx and Ash pulled Sing up. Ash looked at Golzine, his gun still raised. His arm fell and he lost his footing, stumbling off the building and into the fire. I watched as he disappeared into the flames. "Finally, he's dead." Blanca just looked at me, annoyed, and I looked back, smiling.

"How does Ash put up with you?" He sighed. I got up.

"I don't know but let's head over to them." We ran down the stairs and headed where Sing and Ash were. I saw Ash and my eyes lit up. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms.

"Ow, Y/N!" He groaned. I got down.

"Sorry!" I said and he just smiled. I gave him a quick kiss and Sing just looked at us, disgusted.