65.

I heard glass shatters and gunshots ring through the air. I grabbed Vivian's hand and pulled her up. I hopped over the table and shot one of his guys. "Hurry up!" I shouted Vivian. She threw off her hat and I put my knife away. I bit the glove and pulled it off. I dropped it and quickly ripped off the other one. I raced next to Eiji and my eyes widened. Dino was pointing a knife at Ash's throat. I looked at Ash and then at Dino. "Drop the weapon," I told him. My hand was shaking. If he killed Ash right here, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Ash elbowed Golzine and I flinched. I felt someone pull me back and I fell to the ground. Vivian shot at Dino and I held the gun tighter. Eiji and Bones ran to Ash and I just sat there, eyes widened, tears rolling down my cheeks. "F-Ferret, take control," I whispered.

"Got it!" I got detached from reality and she stood up. She grabbed Vivian's hand and Vivian looked at her. "Y/N needs a break, let's go," she said to her. Vivian nodded and we caught up with Ash, Eiji, and Bones. Ash looked at them.

"Y/N," he said.

"Ferret, sadly," she responded. "Y/N.. needed a break." Ash nodded and Ferret looked up to see Cain. Her and Vivian raced at him and turned around. Ferret's eyes widened as one of his guys cocked a gun. She quickly aimed her gun at him and shot him. Ash looked at her, gun in his hand.

"Shit, you're fast, Ferret." She nodded and put the gun away.

Get to wherever we're going and once we're at our stop, I'll come back. Ferret nodded and Ash looked at her in confusion. "Just Y/N," she said. They all followed Cain out of the building and I hear Sing yelling at the others to fall back. Ferret turned around, Vivian right behind her. She turned back around and everyone was going into some abandoned subway station below. Ferret climbed down and jumped to the ground. Ash had passed out (no surprise there) and Sing and a few others were the last to climb down. I heard footsteps above from Golzine's guys and then they departed. She sighed and looked around. "Want your body back? This shit is tiring."

Sure. I shook myself and sat down, on the verge of tears. Vivian sat down next to me. She could tell it was me and not Ferret. "Hey, you ok?" She asked quietly. She wiped a tear from my face and I looked over at her. I broke down and hugged her, crying into her shoulder. She patted my back and looked at the others, shooing them away. I heard them leave as I was still crying. "Hey, we're all ok.."

"Ash could've died!" I cried. "And it would've been my fault!" I gripped tighter onto her shirt. "If you hadn't been there, Ash might've died!" She held me close and tried to calm me down.

"He didn't, he's fine, he's gonna live," she said to me. I raised my head and looked straight into her eyes. Vivian wiped the tears from my cheeks and smiled at me. I smiled back weakly, still sobbing.

"I could've lost him.." I whispered. "We might've been mourning over him right now if he had died." Eiji walked behind Vivian and I looked at him.

"Ash is gonna be fine," he told me. I nodded and put my head on my knees. "He's strong. He'll live." He reached his hand out and I looked up. I reluctantly grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Vivian stood by my side and we walked into a empty subway where Ash was laying down. Vivian and I sat down, side by side. I rest my head on her shoulder.

"See, he's ok," she said. I held his hand and looked at him. I sighed and Vivian got up. "I'll leave you two alone." She walked away with a few others as I brushed Ash's hair out of his face.

"I'm sorry I almost let you die," I whispered, my voice shaking. I rubbed my eyes. I looked down at the ground and after a while, he woke up. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"Y/N." I smiled.

"Ash.."

"Where am I?" He asked. I looked up.

"An abandoned subway station, I believe," I responded.

"Subway?" He asked, sitting up and clutching his head.

"Are you blind?" He nodded.

"Only temporarily though," he told me. I waved a hand in front of his face and no reaction.

"I don't know why you didn't just take his word-"

I don't know. I pulled my hand away. "We need to get out of here, it's not safe."

"No, Aslan. We are safe.." I wiped the tear off my face as if he would've noticed. "Just rest but first.." I paused. "Let's get you dressed and then you can have something to eat." He nodded. "Can you walk?"

"I said I'm blind," he told me.

"Ok, sorry," I said. He looked my direction, clearly listening to my voice and hugged me tightly. I just hugged him back, nearly crying again. "Aslan..."

"Yeah?"

"If I died, what would you do?" There was a moment of silence.

"I would just have to live on with your death haunting me."

"And what if you died?" He pushed me back, his hands on my shoulder.

"If I ever die but you live, I want you to live on for me."

"What, are you gonna be like Ferret and possess me?" I joked, lightly laughing. "If you are, please don't. Ferret's a pain in the ass."

"Hey!" She snapped and I smirked. Ash leaned on my shoulder as I pulled him up. We started walking out of the subway. If I ever died but you live, I want you to live on for me. I looked at Ash. I wasn't going to let him die on me, not yet.