4.

I sat inside a room, Ash at my side, and Evanstine, Charlie, and Jenkins on the other side. Ash looked pissed but that wasn't new. Evanstine just smirked. "Hope you aren't hustling anymore," he said. Ash stayed silent. I just looked back at Ash and Evanstine. "Keeping silent, huh?" Evanstine asked. He pulled out a folder and I tilted my head. "We found this in the swine's room." What the hell is in there and why is he showing it to us? I looked over at Ash. Is it connected to Lynx? He opened it and I saw a bunch of CDs.

What? I was confused. CDs. I didn't know what they contained. Ash looked away from it. He knew what was in there but I didn't ask about it. He took out a CD. "There were a few videos, too." They aren't all CDs? He opened a CD and popped it in a player. Shit, this isn't gonna be good. I looked over at Ash. He kept his head away from the recording. "Stop!" Ash yelled.

"Is something wrong?" Evanstine asked, smirking as he handed a magazine to Jenkins. "The swine had quite a nasty taste."

"What's this?" Charlie asked, walking over to Jenkins to see the magazine.

"Child pornography," Evanstine replied. "And the kinky kind, too." My eyes widened. Ash was a part of this, wasn't he? I looked up at the video.

"I'm going to puke," Charlie murmured.

"Ok, stop this," Jenkins demanded but Evanstine let the video keep playing.

"That's you, isn't it, Ash?" He asked, smirking. "How old were you? 10? 11? Maybe older? The fat ass is Marvin, right?" Ash bared his teeth. "That's why you killed him. You had a grudge with him-" I slammed the table and stood up.

"Look, I don't know what the fuck this is!" I shouted. "But we never killed that piece of shit!" Evanstine just calmly looked up at me, smirking. "Get that smirk off your face," I growled. I sat down as he continued to smirk. A policeman walked in. "Lieutenant, the hospital is ready," he said.

"Fine," Evanstine said. I got up along with Ash and follow the police, flipping off Evanstine as I left the room and smile. I followed Ash to a hospital bed and they tried to lead me to a different place but I resisted and they gave up. I sat in the room with him. "You can leave you know." I looked up at him. "I'll be fine."

"I just don't feel safe leaving you alone, Aslan-"

"Ash."

"Aslan." He rolled his eyes and Charlie walked inside a while later. He sat down and I looked up at him. Ash wasn't looking at him.

"I totally get it," Charlie started. "Skip was a good kid." Skipper. I couldn't hear anything. I spaced out.

"Y/N?" Charlie said and my eyes snapped to his location. Ash looked at me, concerned. I shook myself.

"I'm ok.." I muttered. Charlie got up and said goodbye before leaving. Ash looked at me.

"What happened?" I shrugged.

"I-I spaced out when Charlie mentioned Skipper," I stammered. Ash nodded.

"I understand," he said. "Just... get some rest. You can sleep in here with me, it's fine. We do it a lot at the motel." I nodded. I plopped up on the bed and laid down. I watched as the sun set before falling asleep. I woke up the next day, Ash still sleeping. I got out of bed and sat on a chair. I stuck my hand into the side of my shoe and grabbed my switchblade. I heard someone walk in and I put it back. I turned around and saw Eiji.

"Oh, should I-"

"No, it's fine," I said. He sat down.

"So, you're both being charged with murder?" He asked. I nodded.

"Somehow I got dragged into that when I was holding a pretty clean knife." I pulled out the one from my shoe.

"Is that it?" I shook my head.

"I forgot I put a backup knife in there," I stated.

"Ah, ok." We sat there for a while until Ash woke up.

"What, when'd you get here?" He asked.

"A while ago." He nodded and looked over at me.

"He got here around the time I woke up," I added.

"How are you feeling?" Eiji asked.

"Look who's talking," he joked. "You jumped pretty high along with Y/N."

"Yeah, the landing didn't feel good," I stated. "There was landing but glass, crates, and trash don't quite make a good landing." Ash chuckled.

"I just..." Eiji sighed. "I didn't get to thank Sk-" I glared at him and he looked surprised. "I-is something wrong? Please don't kill me!" He said, going pale. Ash whispered something to him and Eiji nodded, still pale and looking at me, scared. "Hey, Ash." He looked at him. "Um.. uh-"

"Charlie sent you here, didn't he?" Ash asked, smirking.

"I-"

"You're a lousy liar," Ash said. I chuckled. "Did he tell you about my past?"

"Wh-what?"

"Damn, Japan must be a nice place then," I said.

"What do you mean?" Eiji asked, confused.

"Nothing." I smirked.

"Ok, thanks," he said, disappointed.

"You'll learn when you're older," I joked.

"I'm older than you."

"..." I paused. "Later in life when it's important."

"I envy you, Eiji," Aslan said. He looked at him.

"What?"

"You flew, along with Y/N," he replied, looking out the windows. Bird flew right past and then out of sight.

"I should get going," Eiji said after a bit. He got up and I waved at him as he walked out, not turning back.

"You're right, he is a lousy liar," I said. "But he's got courage and nerve." Ash nodded.

"He can probably do lots of things that we can do," he said. "But he's still clearly nervous." I nodded.

"Could we turn him into one of us?" Ash shrugged.

"He has potential, but I don't know if he could be like us."