73.

"Ok, get up," Ferret said. I sat up.

"They're ready?"

"Yeah, get up before they leave you." I nodded and my eyes opened. I lifted up my head and Vivian was standing there.

"Oh, hey, you're up," she said. I yawned.

"Yeah, I didn't trust you so I told Ferret to wake me up," I told her.

"Wow, thanks. Nice to know you don't trust me," she muttered. I got up and stretched.  "Ash and Eiji are upstairs if you wanna go see them."

"So far, we're not going anywhere?" She shook her head. I ran up the stairs.

"Nice talk!" She called. I stood in the doorway and saw Ash and Eiji sitting across from each other.

"Oh, hey, you're awake," Ash said. I bent down next to Ash.

"Japanese?" I asked and Eiji nodded.

"Yeah, I was about to teach Ash how to say goodbye," he said. I leaned over and looked at the paper. "'Sa-yo-u-na-ra'."

"Sa-yo-na-ra," Ash said. I smiled.

"Never thought Eiji was a teacher," I joked. Eiji smiled back and his eyes widened.

"Watch out!" Eiji shouted and shoved us aside. I turned around and saw someone aim a gun at Eiji and shot.

"Eiji!" I shouted. I took out my gun and shot at the attacker. Someone else ran in and shot Ash in the side. I shot at them and there were now two dead bodies on the ground. "Ash! Eiji!" Ash bent down next to Eiji and I looked outside. Alex, Cain, and Vivian ran into the room and I stepped back, panting. Jessica came running behind and they all bent down next to Eiji. I ran out of the room and stopped in front of Sing and the others.

"Y/N, what happened-"

"Ask your guys!" I snapped. Sing's eyes widened. "Ask them!" I turned around and ran back. Sing grabbed my arm and I turned to look at him.

"What do you mean my guys?" He asked.

"Two of them shot at us, I had to kill them both! They got Ash but hurt Eiji the most!" I snapped.

"You killed them both?" Lao asked.

"Of course, I did! They were gonna kill us both!" I pointed my gun at him, not gonna shoot him though. He took out his gun and shot at me. He missed me and I shot his hand. I put my gun away and backed away. I ran off back into the room and bent down next to Eiji. I heard an ambulance get here after a while and they put Eiji on a stretcher. I sighed as Ash followed Eiji outside and stayed by him. We followed them outside and someone stopped Ash. I looked up. "Blanca," Ash said.

"When'd you get here?" I asked and Blanca just stared at me blankly. He looked at Ash. Thanks.

"You can't go. You should know better," he told Ash.

"Shut up!" Ash snapped and Blanca had to hold him back. "Let go of me!" The ambulance drove away. "Eiji! Eiji! Let go-" Blanca knocked him out and I sighed.

"They're both gonna be fine, right?" I asked Blanca.

"Ash should be fine but I'm not sure about Eiji," he told me. He took Ash inside and Vivian came next to me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Eiji saw two of Sing's guys and shoved us aside, taking the worse damage. I killed them both off but Lao was pissed," I told her.

"Nothing happened to you?" I shook my head. "I'm good, for now, but I wanna sleep again. It's too late for this shit."

"You run a gang and you're complaining about this?" She asked.

"I don't run a gang, Ash runs a gang, I just work alongside him," I corrected.

"You slept for a while," Vivian sighed. Hey, Ferret, you tired?

"Kind of-"

Cool, take over. She shook herself and looked up at Vivian. "Y/N is letting me take over to sleep."

"Why do you need sleep?" She asked.

"I don't but she just needs sleep," Ferret replied and sat down.

"You're not sleeping outside."

"I'm Ferret, I shall be a ferret."

"Uh, th-that's not how it works.." Ferret sighed and got up. She walked inside with Vivian following behind. She sat down by a window and looked out. Ferret yawned. "Y/N, when you wake up, you'll have your body back."

That's really confusing. Since when was that possible?

"For a while." Ferret looked over at Vivian and smiled. "Yeah, I'm gonna sleep now," she said.

"Oh, well, goodnight then," Vivian said. Ferret looked out the window and she slowly fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun blinding me. I blocked my eyes and sighed. "You're awake." I turned around and saw Ash.

"You doing ok?" I asked. He nodded and sat next to me. I sighed. "We're gonna rescue them tonight, I'm guessing."

"Yeah, I made blueprints to the building," he told me. "We're going in groups to save them."

"We can't just break in like last time?" I asked. He shook his head.

"This isn't like rescuing Max and Ibe all over again. It's heavily guarded this time and we have more people to save," he said.

"Also, you're not throwing a fit," I joked and he smirked.

"And that.." he said. "You'll be with me so I'll just explain what we're gonna be doing when we get there. Please try not to die."

"We've all been through a lot, so far, we're still alive," I said. "We'll be living for a while."

"Vivian almost died on us so that's a possibility," he told me. "But also, even after this, people could be coming after us. Lao seems to have shit against us."

"He hates you, I'm guessing?" Lynx nodded.

"He left us," he said and my eyes widened.

"No way.." I muttered.

"He said he quit then left."

"I better go tell him he's gonna die if he doesn't have Aslan by his side."