5.

I was led to my cell but it's ok because I still have my knife. Somehow, police are stupid and didn't see it. Ash and I were in separate cells so that was nice. I walked in and saw some girl around 17, same as me, in the cell. I walked in and the gate was shut behind. She had black hair and red tips. She had grayish-blueish eyes and bangs. I sat down and just awkwardly stared at the ground.

"How'd you end up here? You look young," she stated. I looked up. "How old are you?"

"I'm 17.." I responded and she just nodded. "What about you?"

"Same age as you. How'd you end up here?" Why so many question?

"I k-kinda got framed along with somebody else," I stammered.

"Yeah, who?"

"A-" I stopped myself. "What's up with all the questions?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry, can I not ask questions?"

"It's just a lot!" I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Who did you get framed with?"

"Aslan." She looked at me, confused. "You don't know Aslan?" I asked. She shook her head. "but he's-" I stopped mid-sentence. "Right! Only I call him Aslan. Sorry, I got framed with Ash Lynx." She looked shocked. Knew that would get some kind of reaction out of her. "What about you? Why are you here?"

"You know the Ash Lynx personally?" She asked.

"Yes, I just-"

"He's here in this building-"

"Pull yourself together!" I shouted. She stopped and just looked at me. I sighed. "Why are you here?"

"Robbery and some murder," she replied. She stuck her hand out. "I'm Vivian." I shook her hand.

"I'm Y/N." I let go of her hand and climbed on the top bunk. "What's it like here?"

"Don't be surprised when people stare. They do that whenever someone new arrives." I nodded.

"Anything else?"

"Avoid rapists and shit. They'd take advantage of you and possibly Ash, or Aslan as you call him," she said.

"Thanks for life tips," I joked.

"You're very welcome." I shoved my face into the pillow before sitting up.

"Eh, I'm going to sleep, goodnight," I stated.

"Goodnight." I fell back onto the pillow and quickly drifted to sleep,.

I groaned as my eyes opened. "Where am I?"

"It's barely been a day," someone said. Vivian. Oh right, I'm in prison. I got out and walked out of the cell with her. People stared like she had said last night and we entered the cafeteria. I walked up to grab a tray and was served. "Oh, this looks like crap."

"It tastes like it too so get used to it," Vivian said.

"Oh, god!" I said.

"Y/N!" I heard someone call. I looked up and saw Ash with some other dude.

"Aslan!" I exclaimed, running up to his table.

"You're still calling me Aslan?" he asked as I sat down across from him and Vivian plopped down in front of the other guy.

"Always will," I smirked. "Who's he?" I asked.

"Who's she?" he questioned. They were both quickly introduced. Max looked shocked and looked at Ash and I.

"Look you two, don't go wandering alone," he said, laughing nervously.

"Vivian already told me, I'm fine," I said.

"Just making sure you remembered-" he stopped and looked up. I turned around and saw some strange dude with a snake tattoo. I quickly turned around, debating if I should stab him. I quickly realized I would probably get executed.

"You both look pretty young," he said. "How old are you guys?" I didn't reply. I hated people right now, especially now. "You guys shy or something?" I saw two guys behind Max and they put their hands on his shoulder. "Why don't you guys take a trip to my cell sometime? We can have a good time, just the three of us."

"Yeah, why don't you back the fuck up?" I asked, smiling.

"Looks like someone spoke up."

"Looks like somebody is about to be killed," I retorted.

"I see we have a stuck-up one." He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. "How about you and me go to my cell privately?" he asked.

"Get your hands off me," I growled.

"What's wrong-" A tray of food went flying towards him and he let go, letting me jump back.

"Get your hands off her!" Ash yelled, hopping on the table and kicking him in the chin. I got up from my seat and watched him go flying at the dude, tackling him. A crowd formed around them. So this is jail, huh. Seems like fun.. I watched as Max tried to make his way through, shouting at Ash to stop until police (A/N: teehee acab <3) came his way and dragged him away to some place. I followed closely behind and stopped as I watched him get thrown into a room. As the police was walking back, I stopped him. "Listen, Ash didn't do anything! That guy-"

"Listen, it looked like he started the fight so it has to be done-"

"Are you even listening?! He did no shit! He was trying to protect me-"

"Ma'am, if you don't shut up, you're going in there with him-"

"No! You shut up! You aren't listening to what I'm saying you piece of shit so do your job and fucking listen-"

"Yup! You're going in there with him!" He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the room. The door swung open and he threw me in. I flipped him off and smiled before he shut the door.

"Fucking hate the police," I muttered.

"What'd you do?"

"Yelled at him."

"That was you?"

"Wait, was I that loud?" Ash nodded, "Huh, good."

"Why were you.." I tilted my head.

"Oh, that! Yeah, I was trying to defend you but you know, police suck ass." Ash nodded. We sat there for a while. "Now what?" I asked. We had just been sitting there staring at each other. He looked around nervously. "Lynx, what's-" he cut me off and he pulled me in and kissed me. He let go and I just sat there, shocked.

"Yeah, forget this happened, please."

"I promise I'll forget," I said, smirking. I wasn't going to forget.