45.

I watched as the door opened and Vivian and I stood up. Ash was in the bed and one of the doctors stopped us from following. "Let him be alone," he said.

"Hey, he's my boyfriend!" I snapped. I shoved past the doctor and followed them into a hospital room.

"Boyfriend, huh?" Vivian asked, elbowing me.

"Oh, shut up! I say shit without thinking!" They left the room after a while and Vivian and I sat down, waiting for him to wake up.

"So from what I read, Arthur and Brooke died along with many of Arthur's guys, right?" Vivian asked. I nodded.

"I nearly died, too, but we're not talking about that," I said.

"Oh yeah, Arthur had threatened to kill you if they came forward," she said.

"I'm guessing the gangs were interviewed," I sighed. She nodded.

"I saw Eiji there as well." My eyes widened.

"Eiji? Shit," I muttered. I looked out the window. "Well, Ash and I are clearly going to some jail or something again after today."

"Mhm, and I won't be there," she said.

"Now that sounds like your bragging," I complained.

"Oh, come on, are you a child?" She asked, slapping my knee. I smirked.

"It's not hurting anymore," I said proudly. I heard Ash groan and we both looked over at him. His eyes opened slowly and he sat up.

"Oh, hey Y/N.." he sighed. "Hi to you as well, Vivian."

"Why didn't you tell me Vivian was alive?!" I asked, standing up. Vivian shushed me and I slowly sat back down. "Let me say that again, why didn't you tel me Vivian was alive?"

"I was but you seemed depressed so I just didn't tell you," he answered, shrugging.

"Didn't I tell you to tell her?" Vivian asked.

"Did you? From what I remember, you told me not to tell her-"

"What? I don't remember that!" She stammered, interrupting him. I looked at Vivian.

"Excuse me?!" I asked.

"Ash is lying!" She said quickly, pointing at him. He sighed as Vivian and I started arguing. She smacked the back of my head. I glared at her and stayed silent. We looked up as Charlie and Jenkins walked in.

"Hey, Y/N, Vivian," Charlie greeted. I waved.

"Did everyone know you were alive?" I asked Vivian.

"Only Ash, Charlie, Ibe, Max, and Jenkins," she replied.

"And nobody told me, wow," I huffed.

"Like I said, you seemed pretty depressed," she said, shrugging. "Your tears would go to waste if we told you I was alive."

"Shut up!" I snapped. "It would've been better if you told me!" She shushed me and wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Small child," she sighed as she patted my head.

"Oh, come on!" I slid my head out of her arm and shook myself. "Fuck you." She smiled at me. I laughed and she smacked the back of my head. "Ow! How'd you know to do that?" I asked as Charlie and Jenkins left the room.

"Ash tells me everything, like how you're basically going insane."

"Ok, well every time I laugh doesn't mean I'm gonna do it uncontrollably." She just smirked.

"Eh, it's kinda fun," she told me, smacking my head again. I glared at her as she looked away. The door swung open again.

"Who the hell is it this time?" I asked. Four nurses came in. "Oh, god, this isn't gonna go well." I shook my head in disappointment. They started blabbing on how they're going to take care of him and how they're taking turns. One of the nurses looked at us.

"Oh, you two need to leave," she said politely. I scoffed.

"Yeah, right," I said.

"I'm his friend," Vivian told her. "That's his girlfriend."

"Girlfriend, huh?" I asked, looking at her. She smirked.

"Your fault for calling him your boyfriend." I rolled my eyes and looked at the nurses.

"What's wrong? Jealous?" I asked. "Sorry, not my fault." She glared at me and smiled at Ash. We didn't leave the room. She clearly wanted to kick us out so she could be with Ash. She whispered something to the other nurses and they all glared at me. I went next to Ash. "You've got some fans," I whispered.

"Yeah, I've noticed."

"They're jealous that you took me to be your girlfriend."

"Wait, we're dating?" He asked.

"Oh, shut up, Aslan!" I said, crossing my arms. He just smirked at me and I sat away from him.

"I'm confused whether you two are dating or just really close friends," Vivian said.

"Both," I responded and sighed. Those nurses had a grudge against me. "You got a knife?" I asked Vivian.

"Yeah, for me, why?"

"Make sure those nurses don't kill me." Vivian nodded. I saw the nurses still glaring at me and I waved. Ash pulled me close to him.

"Pull some shy, soft girl on them when the time is right," he whispered.

"Ah, a sensitive act, got it," I responded. He looked at them.

"Listen, ladies," he said to them. "Can I take a piss alone?"

"We gotta stay here to make sure nothing happens," one of them said. I was about to barf. Disgusting. I prepared myself and sniffed.

"A-Aslan, why aren't they leaving you alone?" I asked, my voice going a bit higher than usual. "If they r-r-respected you, they would leave." I looked at them and stuck my hand out. "I-I'm Y/N."

"Don't think you can pull a move on us," one of them told me. I gasped softly and trembled.

"I j-just wanted to be friends," I whispered. A tear rolled down my face. They continued to glare at me. Shit, they were obsessive but smart. I burst into tears and Vivian hugged me.

"Oh great, guys! Now you made her cry!" She snapped at them. I looked over at them and saw their eyes widened. They fell for it. I backed up and looked at Vivian then at Ash.

"A-Ash, why are they so mean?" I asked. He patted my shoulder as I dropped to the ground, sobbing.

"I-I'm so sorry!" One of them stammered. "We'll leave right away!" They all rushed out and Vivian stayed outside, making sure they weren't going to come in. I wiped away my tears and cleared my throat.

"That caught them off guard," Ash said. I nodded.

"Oh god, when was the last time I pulled something like that?" I asked, my voice back to normal. He shrugged. "I never wanna do that again. Hated it. Gross. I would never act like this. End me."