51.

We walked out of the storage room and we walked through the hallways without any problems. We walked into an elevator and I sighed in relief. "Wait, let me in!" I heard someone call. Some random dude walked in and he looked at me. "Never seen you before.." he paused. "Barbara."

"I just joined," I responded quickly, not wanting to talk much.

"Damn, you're sexy," he said. I was about to throw up. I looked at Max and he gave me a look not to shoot this guy. I ignored the guy and he stood in front of me, arm blocking my left side. "Let's go get coffee sometime."

"O-oh, I'm not much of a coffee fan," I stammered.

"Come on, it'll be fun," he said, grabbing my ass. My eyes widened. This motherfucker.

"Get your hands off me, you creep!" I snapped, elbowing his chest and hitting the side of his head with my gun. He collapsed to the ground and I put the gun away, sighing. "Can I shoot him?"

"Go ahead," Ash responded.

"Ash! Don't tell her to shoot him-" I pulled out my gun. "Y/N." I pointed it at the dude. "Y/N." I pulled the trigger. "Y/N!"

"My finger slipped," I said, putting the gun away.

"Good job, Y/N," Ash said.

"Don't encourage her!" He snapped as the door opened.

"Cool, run," I said and we quickly rushed outside. We got into an ambulance and I sat in the back with Ash.

"Max, go behind the North Ward first!" Ash called.

"Why?"

"I need to collect my winnings!" He looked at me and smirked.

"I'll be surprised if he's still there," I said.

"He will, don't worry." I felt the car stop and Ash got out with Max.

"Hey, Ibe, how's Vivian?" I asked.

"Well, she's worried for you and wanted to come but we got scared she might be recognized so she had to stay," he responded. I nodded.

"I feel like she's gonna beat my ass."

"Probably." I sighed. Ash climbed in the back with Dawson.

"Holy shit, he was still there?" I asked as Ash hid him behind the seat.

"Told ya," he said as he climbed back onto the stretcher. I covered him up and we drove for a minute before stopping.

"Hi, I'm transporting a patient on Dr. Mannerheim's orders," I heard Max say.

"Open the hatch," someone else said and I saw as the ambulance doors swung open. I waved at the officer, smiling as he shut it. We drove off and Max started cheering.

"All right! Take that!" He exclaimed. Ash peaked out from under the tarp.

"Shut up and drive," he said as he threw off the tarp. He got up and sat next to me. I sighed and threw off the outfit.

"God, I never wanna go there again," I groaned. Ash shook himself.

"We're not going back, hopefully," he muttered.

"I will gladly burn that place to the ground."

"Do it."

"Ash, I swear to god, she's gonna start a riot," Max said.

"You're driving, old man. You have no part in this," I said.

"Come take the wheel then," he said and realized his mistake.

"Don't mind if I do-"

"Nevermind," he cut me off. I smirked and laid down on the chair, my head on Ash's lap.

"So we meet again, Ibe-San," Ash said. "How's Eiji?" Ibe didn't respond for a bit.

"He's gone," he said. "He's gone and we don't know where he is-"

"Woah, woah!" I stopped him, sitting up. "It's fine, we can ask the gang, Cain, and Sing, they might know." I laid back down. "Eiji's probably fine. He's Eiji. He's a dumbass but he's still alive." My eyes felt heavy.

"Oh, you're about to fall asleep on me, aren't you?" Ash asked.

"Maybe.." I yawned. My eyes slowly closed and it wasn't long before I fell asleep. I woke up and it was dark out, the sun barely coming up. I groaned and realized I was moving.

"You awake?" Ash asked. I felt him stop and he put me down. I rubbed my eyes and looked up at him.

"Yeah, where are we? Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They kicked us out of the ambulance," he responded.

"What?!"

"No, they're just taking Dawson somewhere safe while you and me look for Eiji," he told me.

"Oh, being kicked out of the ambulance would've been cool, too," I muttered. "Where are we going?"

"To the apartment, chances are Eiji is already there," Ash answered. "And if he isn't, we'll ask the gang if they've seen him."

"And if the gang isn't there?" I asked.

"Then they aren't there." We walked for what felt like a long time which it probably was. It was daylight by the time we reached the apartment. We walked inside and I could hear them inside, talking.

"Golzine made that center," Sing said.

"Really?" Alex asked.

"I heard this from a reliable source, too," Sing responded.

"But that's old news," Ash said as we walked through the door.

"Boss! Y/N!" Some of the gang exclaimed. I smiled as they all walked over to us except for some. Some of them just stayed back. Eiji just looked at us in shock but also confusion.

"What, do I look like a zombie or something?" He asked Eiji.

"You kinda do," I answered. Eiji looked away, annoyed.

"How'd you find us?" Sing asked.

"Cain told me Eiji was released with you," Ash replied.

"You saw Cain?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were sleeping so you didn't see him," he replied.

"Didn't even tell me on the way here," I said in disappointment. I looked at the others. "Why are you guys all here together?"

"We were figuring out a way to rescue you two," Eiji replied.

"Oh, thank god, you didn't do it sooner. It was already a pain in the ass to save Max and Ibe especially when someone was having some anger issues," I muttered.

"It was one time-"

"Yeah, you shouted at them!" He just looked at me, annoyed. "God, you're a child."

(a/n: me waiting for kuerome  's comments every time I post a chapter like 👁👄👁)