49.

I groaned and opened my eyes. I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. I crawled out of bed and looked around. Oh, yeah, that happened. I sighed and looked at the camera. Shit, shit, what do I do? I clapped in front the camera. I looked around the room. I could find some way to escape but can't let the camera see. An idea popped into my head and I raced over to my bed. I grabbed the blanket and smirked as I threw it over the camera. Someone was bound to come check on me if they couldn't see me. I sat on the bed and waited. I shook myself and heard the door open. I looked up and saw a police officer walk in. I waved at him, smirking. I got up and he walked over to the camera. I shut the door and he looked at me. "Come on, they can't see us," I told him, smirking. He chuckled.

"Don't mind if I do," he said. Ew. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to the bed. I silently grabbed his gun and whipped it out. "What-" I shot him before he could finish his sentence. He collapsed to the ground and I sighed.

"Nasty ass bitch," I growled, shoving the gun into my pocket. I took a keycard from him and opened the door. I shut the door behind me. "Where's Ash?" I asked myself. I ran around the hallways, avoiding everyone. I heard gunshots and jumped. Ash. I grabbed my gun and tried to follow the sound. The alarm started blaring and I looked around. I ran past a room with the door opened. I looked in. "Ash!" I exclaimed. Ash looked at me and smirked.

"Y/N, stay on guard," he said. There was a man sitting in a chair.

"Who's that?"

"Alexis Dawson, he creates Banana Fish," he responded. My eyes widened.

"G-got it," I stuttered and turned around. Nobody came past, surprisingly. Ash led Dawson out of the room.

"Let's go," Ash said and we raced away. I stopped at a corner and peaked past. I nodded at them and we walked around the corner. I stopped and whipped around, seeing a nurse.

"Damnit, run!" I said. I started running as fast as I could, Ash and Dawson behind me. A door started closing down on us. Ash threw Dawson under the door and we both slid under the door, barely missing. I shook myself and sighed. We got up and Ash went to an elevator. It opened and he climbed up to the top. He pulled Dawson up and he looked down at me. "You coming up?" He asked. I nodded and he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He closed the top and put his ear to it. He sat up after a while. "They're gone," he said.

"How the hell are we gonna get out?" I asked. Ash shrugged. He started to slide it open and stopped. He silently closed it. "What's wrong?"

"They're still here," he said.

"What? But they left!" I pulled out my gun. "Let me shoot them!"

"No, Y/N." The elevator started going up. "If you die, they'll know we're up here." It stopped after a bit and I sighed.

"Please, let's get this over with." I felt the elevator shake, Ash stumbling.

"What the hell?" He said. I reached for the opening. "Y/N!"

"Sorry!" I backed away from it as it started going up. The elevator came to a abrupt stop and I saw Dawson fall off the edge. Ash lunged for him and grabbed his arm. I opened it just so I could see but not wide enough that whoever was in there could see it open. My eyes widened. Max and Ibe? There was a passed out police officer in there. I shut it quietly. "Y/N!" Ash snapped at me.

"It's Max and Ibe!" I told him.

"You sure about that?" He asked. I nodded. He started to pull Dawson up again. The elevator went again and he grabbed Ash's ankle, pulling Ash down.

"Ash!" He slipped off and held onto the edge.

"Y/N, don't move," he said. I watched as he slipped away and I could only see his fingers, holding onto the edge. It stopped and I stood up, wobbling. I walked over to him and saw Ash pulling Dawson up. I grabbed Dawson's arm and pulled him up, stumbling back. I reached out of Ash and he grabbed my arm. He pushed himself up as I pulled him up. I fell back and he fell on top of me. He got up and looked down at me. I got up and shook myself. "If they are down there-"

"No, it stopped," I interrupted. "They could've left." He looked at Dawson.

"Stay here, old man," he said. "You too, Y/N." He opened the hatch and started to slip in. He disappeared and heard someone hit the wall. I stuck my head through the opening and peaked in.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"The elevator has been shut down," he said. "We gotta keep moving, Max and Ibe can help if you actually saw them."

"I'm not blind, bitch," I said. He started walking over and I took my head out, feeling dizzy. He climbed up here and I sighed. He got Dawson and they went down together. I slid down and Dawson rode on his back. We walked out of the elevator and Ash seemed tired.

"Damn, why is he so heavy?" He groaned. "I'm straight out of luck these days." I smirked and he just glared at me. We found a garbage chute and I peaked into it.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me," I sighed, climbing in.

"Y/N!" He called. I climbed down the ladder quickly and saw Ash starting to climb down, Dawson in his back. I jumped off when I reached the bottom and waited for Ash and Dawson. I jumped as a body hit the trash and I saw a police officer.

"Hey, Ash, you ok-" I got cut off as I saw him and Dawson fall down. Ash looked up at me and then at Dawson.

"Stupid old man," he muttered.