42.

Arthur lunged for Ash and he dodged his move. "Left!" Sing yelled as Arthur swung his left hand holding the knife at Ash. Cain looked at Sing.

"Are you Ash's fan?" He asked and Sing looked at him in shock.

"No I'm not!" He pouted.

"Seems like you are," I said, elbowed his arm. He looked over at me.

"At least I'm not dating him," he said, smirking.

"I-" I can't deny it like all the other times.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "Did the child hurt your feelings-" I smacked him on top of his head and he groaned.

"Sorry, my hand slipped." I smiled and looked back at the fight.

"Train!" Ash yelled. "A train's coming!" My eyed widened. The ambush was coming. I looked at Sing.

"Have your weapon?" I asked. He looked at me, confused. "Fine then, don't answer." I stood next to a pillar and Sing was confused. I groaned and grabbed his arm. I pulled him to the side, shielding him with the pillar. I took my gun out and watched as the train came. Arthur's guys started shooting. I shot back at them.

"How did you-"

"No time to explain!" I yelled and looked at Cain. "Hand over his gun!" He nodded.

"Here!" He called back, sliding the gun across the floor. I slid after it and grabbed it.

"Lynx!" I shouted. He was hiding behind a pillar as Arthur's guys surrounded him. I threw the gun across to him. I heard a gunshot and my arm was in pain. I screamed and dropped to the ground. They didn't have to shoot my already wounded wrist. But they did. I raised my gun and started shooting at them. Sing whistled and guys started coming from nowhere. I smirked and nodded at Sing. I ran over to Ash and we stood back to back. "This is always awkward," I said, shooting someone.

"Yeah, why do we do this?" He looked at me. "Your arm ok?" I shrugged.

"No, not really," I said. We shot two guys and lunged inside the train, barley making it through. I shook myself and Ash put my head down.

"Stay here, your arm is injured." I scoffed.

"It's not gonna stop me," I stood up and shook myself. I took out my knife and held it in my wounded arm. I backed up as Ash shot a guy who was in the same section as us. The other two ran but I shot one of them and watched as they fell to the ground. We walked over there and I sighed. I twirled my knife. "Y/N, please don't stab yourself with that," he said. I smirked as I grabbed it and pointed it at him.

"Listen, I am skilled with knives. Last time I stabbed myself doing this twirl thing was a long time ago when I was first introduced to the mafia," I told him. I put the knife away. "That guy is probably going to tell Arthur." Ash nodded.

"But now we know where he is," he said. We hid behind a chair and camped out there.

"I'm hungry."

"Y/N, we're in a life or death situation and you're hungry?" I nodded. "You're pathetic." We got up and I shook myself.

"There they are!" I heard someone yell.

"Shit," I muttered and started running the other direction as fast as possible. I turned around and tried shooting. We stopped and hid behind a chair. He looked at the direction we were originally running and the door opened but so did the other side. I started shooting and nearly getting hit by the flying bullets. Ash slid into the middle and shot at the lights. This should be easier. I shot at Arthur's guys and heard thuds on the train. I smirked. I heard the rest of the guys run in fear and I sat down. I was panting and I sighed. "Hey, Ash," I whispered. He looked at me. "If we die-"

"We won't."

"But if we do," I interrupted. "what would this all be for?" Ash just started blankly and didn't answer. He looked out the window.

"The sun's rising soon," he said. I stood up and looked out the window. He looked at my arm. "Y/N, stay here," Ash told me. "Your arm needs to heal."

"Ok, first of all, you lead yourself into a death trap and I come along to help you," I said. "So I shall continue to stay here and help your ass from dying." The door slid open and guys from both direction were standing there. I shot at the ones at the right, there aim being horrible. They really needed to step up there game but too bad they can't do that when they're dead. I turned around and shot another one of his guys. There was one guy left who was clearly scared and I took out my knife. He dropped his gun and got down to the ground to grab it. He struggled in the panic to grab it but looked up. I waved at him before standing his head. I took the knife out before he collapsed. "I feel like I never use a knife anymore," I sighed. I put the gun away. "So why not use it now?"

"You're an idiot," Ash said, shaking his head. I smirked. I looked over at his bleeding shoulder.

"You know," I started. "You should stay here and let your shoulder heal." He glared at me and sighed.

"I let you come with me so be grateful," he said to me. I smiled at him. "I'm not even sure how you are able to kill people if you're acting like this."

"Ok, Mr. I'm scared of pumpkins," I said as we raced through the cars. He never answered my question from earlier. Did he... know we were about to die? I nearly tripped while running through the last door and I skidded to a half as I saw Arthur struggle to open the door.

"Frederick!"