50.

He sat up with a a banana peel on his head. "The smell! Who the hell threw these away, anyways?" He snapped, shaking himself. He stood up. "We're leaving the old man here for now."

"You can't seriously believe that he won't wander off?" I asked in disbelief. He brushed the trash off his shoulder.

"He's too dumb to go anywhere," he responded and he found an exit going outside. "Latest security system, my ass," he said as he stepped out. I followed him out and shut the small door. We raced to the corner of the building and he peaked around it. He looked back at me. "Some people on guard, can't risk shooting them," he said to me.

"Oh, their slow asses can't get here that fast," I said. He went a different direction and stopped. I looked where he was looking. Max and Ibe, told him I wasn't blind. He peaked around the corner and slowly backed away. He dropped to his knees, looking shocked. This bitch ok? "Why the hell are they here?" He asked. "And why now?"

"Well, they're here for us, probably, but if they are, how'd they know we're here?" I questioned. "Are we super stars or some shit?"

"Why am I always being pulled down by old guys?"

"You ok, Aslan-"

"Go to hell, you stupid old farts! I finally managed to get out!" He shouted. "And now I have to go back?! Like hell I will! Over my dead body!"

"Ash, calm down," I said. He got up and stormed away.

"Both of you can die in there for all I care!" He snapped. I sighed and rolled my eyes. This bitch was out of his mind. I cocked my gun. I don't get paid enough for this.

"Bye, Aslan!" I exclaimed, waving. He turned around and his eyes widened as I ran inside.

"Y/N, wait!" He called, racing after me. He grabbed my arm and I ripped it from his grip.

"I thought you wanted them both to die in there, or am I that special?" I asked, smirking.

"Fine, go in there by yourself, see if I care," he huffed, crossing his arms. I shook my head and ran inside. That child. I stopped at every corner and peaked around it, making sure nobody was there. I stopped when I saw a police officer open a door and look at someone. Max and Ibe. I snuck up behind him and hit him in the back of the head with the gun. He fell over and I looked at Max and Ibe.

"Y/N!" They both said.

"Where's Ash?" Max asked.

"He didn't wanna come, he said I could go in here myself for all he cared and acted like a child," I responded. I felt somebody touch my shoulder and I whipped around, tripping them and planting my foot on their chest while holding them at gunpoint.

"Oh, god, Y/N," Ash groaned.

"What happened to me going in here by myself?" I asked, getting off of him.

"I wanted to check on you," he said. "But it seems you're pretty capable." Ash walked in and shut the door. We all looked at him in confusion.

"Ash? Ash? Ash? Aslan?" I asked.

"You ok?" Max asked. I poked him and he tensed up. "Did they get to you?" I poked him with my gun and he tensed up more.

"You asshole!" He yelled.

"Damnit, Aslan!" I shouted and knocked him out, Max catching him. "Now we gotta go." They both nodded as Max through Ash over his shoulder. We raced out of the room and heard some people start screaming for help. Bullets flew our way and I shot two people in front of us. They both missed us all and I grabbed one of their guns while running. "Come on, they think Ash and I are in the north ward. There's a service elevator down here." I stopped and peaked around the corner. I saw two people heading our direction. "In here." I opened a door to a small storage area and I shut the door. I turned around and saw a doctor and nurse making out. We were all disgusted.

"Barbara," the doctor moaned.

"Doctor!" She said. I tried not to gag and had the urge to shoot them. I looked at them and nodded. I knocked both nurse and doctor out.

"Oh, god, they'll shut up!" I groaned. I looked at the three. "Ok, I had a plan but we might need to scratch it but maybe we can get away with it."

"What's the plan?" Ibe asked. I took the nurse's hat and put it on.

"Dress-up," I said, smirking. They both understood. "But there'a four of us and my plan was originally supposed to have three." I sighed. "Max, take the doctor's outfit, I'll take the nurse's, Ash can be on the stretcher."

"What about me?" Ibe asked.

"That's exactly what I'm wondering but I might switch you out with Ash in case he wakes up," I replied. I searched the room and found another doctor outfit. "Here Ibe." He nodded and put it on. I hadn't realized Max already put his outfit on. I took off the nurse's outfit and put it on. "Oh, I hate this idea," I muttered. I heard Ash groan and we all looked at him. "Should I do it again?"

"No," Max whispered as Ash woke up.

"Is he in the right state to be part of this?" I asked.

"Probably not," Max responded. He looked at all of us.

"What the hell.." he muttered.

"Hey, can I knock you out again, please?" I asked politely. He looked at me in disbelief. "Or be part of our plan?"

"What's your plan that looks stupid?" He asked, rubbing his head. I pulled out a stretcher and grabbed tarp.

"Please lay in this stretcher and act like you're asleep or some shit," I told him.

"Um, ok," he said and climbed onto it. He laid down and I looked at him.

"Please be quiet as we do this, Aslan," I ordered as I through the tarp over him.