15.

The door squeaked and Jim walked out. "What's all the screaming about?" He looked over at us. I glared at him.

"Hey," Ash said calmly. What the fuck, Aslan?

"What's makes you think you can come back here, you whore," he said.

"Fuck off!" I snapped. Ash pushed me back, clearly a sign he didn't want me to start a fight or something.

"Give me the keys to the house and I'll leave," he said. He sat down at a table and I sat down next to him. "I just need to get Griff's stuff."

"Hm," Jim said and looked at the others. "And who are you guys?"

"Us?" Max asked. "We're just friends."

"Friends, huh?" He looked at at Ash. "So what you seduced them?" I slammed my hands against the table and every turned to look at me.

"How about you stop accusing your son of being a whore and give the fucking keys?" I asked.

"I'm guessing you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I- excuse me?!" I yelled. "It's not like that, just hand over the keys and we'll be on our way." He tossed me the keys and I glared at him.

"Just get out as soon as you can," he said before walking away.

"Hey, what's up with all the crap?" Max asked. "Is that how you talk to your son?!"

"Who are they, your man-whores?" Jim asked Ash.

"I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up!" I snapped.

"You can sleep with my son if you want but you better pay up."

"He's not like that! You just didn't get the chance to see what he's actually like."

"Ash, tell your girlfriend to stop yelling at me-" I stabbed the table with my knife and glared at him.

"Shut up, old man," I growled. I ripped the knife out and pushed my way through the others.

"You're paying for that!" He called. I whipped around.

"I'm not paying for your shit!" I growled, turning back around and walking towards the house. I took the keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door. I heard footsteps behind me and turned around. "What is it, Ash?"

"When I meant you can do whatever, I didn't mean that!" He said.

"Well I'm sorry I can't defend you!" I snapped, opening the door.

"You didn't need to stab the table!"

"Fuck it, okay?" I said, walking inside and seeing the others come from behind.

"Just don't do that-"

"I got it, ok?!" I snapped.

"Y/N, I'm just trying to give you advice-"

"I've already heard you!"

"Oh god, they're fighting like an old married couple again," Shorter sighed.

"Shut up, Shorter!" Ash and I snapped.

"Oh, sheesh," he muttered.

"Am I intruding?" Ash and I whipped around and saw Jennifer.

"Not at all," I said, smiling.

"I mean, I heard yelling and it sounded like you and Ash-"

"No! He just, uh, bumped me into the table!" I said quickly.

"Uh huh..." she handed a basket and lantern to Ash.

"Thanks, Jennifer," he said. "I don't understand how someone nice like you can stay with him."

"Don't say that," she said.

"He's not wrong," I said. I waved goodbye to her and headed inside.

"Eiji, get the candles in the drawer behind you," he ordered. He opened the drawer and a rat came flying out. He screamed and jumped into Shorter.

"God! It's just a rat!" He exclaimed, pushing Eiji off. The rat scrambled away and I grabbed some candles and handed them to Ash.

"Here's a bundle of letters," Ibe said.

"Only Griffin wrote letters here," I said.

"How did you know that?" he asked.

"For the last time, I ran away from my family and found Ash and Griffin," I sighed. "If I get one more question about that, I'm not answering it."

"Is there anything else of his?" Max asked.

"Probably in his room," Ash replied. They headed to his room and Ash found a picture of him and Griffin at a baseball game it seemed like. "This was a week before we met you," he said. I nodded.

"Damn, you were short." He elbowed me in my side.

"You're still short," he said.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"Don't be sad, tiny child," he said.

"Fuck you!" I joked, pushing him playfully. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in.

"This is amazing." I jumped back and saw Shorter smirking and the others staring. I fell back and hit my head on the table.

"Ow!" I glared at Shorter.

"Shorter, I might kill you one day," Ash joked. "Don't do that again." (a/n: me?? foreshadowing?? never!)

"I can't promise that," he joked.

"Anyone get pictures?" Vivian asked.

"Hello no!" I said.

"Um, let's put this aside," Eiji said. He handed a picture to Ash. I got up, rubbing the back of my head and looked over.

"Hey, that's Griff's unit," I said. He nodded. Eiji pointed at the guy in the middle with ginger hair and glasses.

"Abraham Dawnson," he said. "The one who shot Griffin."

"He lives in Los Angeles," Max added. I looked over at Ash.

"We're going there, aren't we?" I asked. He nodded. "Cool, but can we stay here for a bit longer? I miss this place and I wanna rest."

"No, we have to leave now," he said.

"Ash, listen, we're old and the truck needs fixing," he sighed. "You need rest. I'm sure Golzine won't find us that quickly." Vivian and I looked at each other, panicking on the inside.

"Oh shit!" Vivian said. "Y/N! I think I'm having problem!" I tilted my head and nodded. She held her stomach as we walked towards the bathroom. I locked the door.

"What are supposed to say?!" I whispered.

"They're gonna kill me!"

"They won't-"

"It's Ash fucking Lynx, of course he would." I stared at her.

"Yeah, he would."

"What are we supposed to do?!" I looked around and sighed.

"Stay quiet and hope nothing happens."

(a/n: ok, who is stalking this fanfiction? after one hour it already has one read and I need to know who this is. show yourself)