72.

I sat on the stairs, done with life at this point. My hands were still bleeding but it has slowed down. "Y/N, you need to find someone."

I'm fine.

"No, you're not, your hands are bleeding and you're sitting on the stairs like you're hopeless."

I am, though. Ferret sighed.

"Go find Vivian or something." I stood up and walked down the stairs. They had all left a while ago and I had no clue where anyone was. I headed outside and hid behind a building. I heard footsteps coming my way. Shit, they're still here? I took out my gun and heard them getting closer. I gripped my gun tighter and when I saw one of them, I kicked them aside and lunged at them, pinning them down. My eyes widened. "Oh, hey, Sing," I said. He just looked at me in shock.

"You're still alive?" He asked. I got off of him and sighed.

"Somehow. I thought you guys were in the sewers," I said. I turned around and saw all their guns pointed at me. "I'm not the enemy anymore, put your guns down."

"Jessica and Eiji ran out of here, Vivian managed to find Cain," he told me. "We've found out where Ash is."

"You did?" My eyes lit up.

"Uh, yeah.. are you ok? Your hands are bleeding," he said. I looked at my hands.

"I'm fine." Vivian walked over and looked at them. I just said I'm fine.

"How did you even-"

"Glass. Glass is an evil thing." She nodded.

"We know where Ash is, it's near where you just attacked Sing," she told me.

"You got blood stains on me," he sighed.

"Oh, grow up," I muttered. I cocked my gun and stretched. "I'll follow you guys." Vivian nodded and I followed them through the alleys. We stopped at one point and I peeked around the wall. Two of them standing guard. They didn't know we were here.

"Y/N, ask Ferret if she's ready at any point, your hands are about to die on you," Vivian said. You good?

"Yeah, if you can't I can just control part of your body."

Wait, that's a thing?

"You've done it before when I tried to stab Vivian."

Oh, yeah- I felt Vivian pull me aside and started shooting at the guards. We ran inside and Ferret took control. She looked around and  followed them, watching behind. I took control again. Ok, you could've given me a warning.

"Sorry, you were standing there." I turned back around and saw Ash. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Oh, god, Y/N, I wasn't gone for that long!" He groaned. I got off him.

"R-right, sorry," I stammered. He looked at the others.

"Why'd you guys come back?" He asked, clearly pissed. Ok, he's back to normal.

"Yeah, he is."

"Let's just get out," I said. "Ash, we're not gonna listen to you yelling at us." I raced out of the building and Sing caught up.

"Do you know where you're going?" He asked.

"No, if you have an idea, go ahead." He nodded and ran ahead. He jumped up onto some crates and I scrambled up the crates. I jumped over the wall and my hands hit the ground. "Oh god!" I groaned.

"I'm gonna wait for that to get infected or some shit," Vivian said as she landed next to me. She pulled me up and I sighed.

"I'm gonna die one day so what's the point?" I asked.

"You're not gonna die." I looked at her.

"I'm not immortal," I said. The others reached us and were panting.

"Are you ok?" Cain asked Ash. I looked over at them. "Show me your wounds." He put his hand on Ash's shoulder and he smacked it. "What's wrong?" Ash looked away.

"It's nothing," he said, shaking. He sat down and I walked over to him. He looked at me and I bent down. I hugged him.

"You're ok, now.." I sighed. He stopped shaking. "You're gonna be fine." He nodded.

"Let's go to the others," Sing said. I looked up at him and nodded. I pulled Ash up and we headed to the pier. Sing opened the doors and the others were there. They all exclaimed when they saw Sing and Cain. Vivian led to the side to bandage up my hands.

"You're gonna have so many scars when this is all done," she sighed. "First, knives-"

"No, knives are my friends," I huffed.

"Your arms are covered in scars by a knife-"

"Knives are friend." She just looked at me, annoyed, and slapped my hand. "Ow!"

"Second, you keep getting shot. Third, glass."

"You probably made it worse," I groaned.

"And I'll do it again," she said as she slapped the other hand.

"Ow, fuck! I thought you were helping me!"

"I am," she said, smiling as she finished bandaging up my hands.

"Not really," I muttered. She was about to do it again before I kicked her hand.

"Y/N!"

"My leg slipped," I said. She sighed.

"Get some rest," she told me. "If we're going anywhere, I'll wake you up."

"Can I trust you?" I asked.

"Listen, if I don't wake you up, you can kill me."

"Wait, really?"

"No."

"I'll still do it." I sat down and buried my face into my knees. I didn't realize I was tired until now. I sighed. Hey, Ferret, is it possible for you to wake me up?

"Um, just visit me and I'll wake you up when it's time."

I don't give a fuck that you're lonely.

"No, I will tell you when to wake up."

Uh huh, sure.

"Or I just won't wake you up, that's fine by me-"

I'll visit! God..

"Thank you!" I fell asleep and saw I was in darkness.

"Are you happy?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll wake you up when it's time to leave."

"Are you listening to their conversation?" I asked.

"Mhm," she responded.

"Scary."