I

Part One: The Entrepreneurial Emperor is blind?

********

"Chairman Park..."
A voice, from his assistant who was keeping on his side called him. he replied with silence as he stares at the beautiful landscape of the city of Seoul on the veranda of his Office Room. Director Byun knew that he is already listening so he blurted out the words given by the chairman's parents.

"Mr. and Mrs. Park is asking for the schedule for the interview for your secretary."
Sunghoon didn't even looked at him and replied.

"Why?"
His beautiful eyes gazed towards Director Byun, who now has his knees trembling with his frightening stare.

"T-they want to come on the date o-of the interview."
Director Byun cannot keep an eye contact and wandered his eyes all around.

Sunghoon tapped his cane on the glass floor causing vibration all through out the veranda.
Director Byun's knees trembled even more.

"Tell them there won't be any interview that will happen."
he coldly said, walking towards the glass door and sliding it open. Director Byun took time to analyze what he just said and rushed towards the door immediately.

"But Chairman!!! Mr and Mrs Park won't allow it! Y-You already know that.."
Sunghoon sat on his swivel chair, rested his hands on the table and stared towards Director Byun.

"So?"
Director Byun composed the sentences on his mind without breaking the eye contact. He knows that one wrong word, one wrong move and he will be fired.

"Chairman Park. About the accident that happened last week... I think you should rethink about your decision."
Sunghoon gazed towards the stack of papers on his table.

"Director Byun Baekjin of the Human Resources Management Department. You said you scored the highest grade on your university right?"
Sunghoon asked him while eyeing on the papers. Baekjin nodded.

"That's right chairman."

"Can you keep up with my pace?"

"Chairman Park is productive, responsible and quick witted. I'm afraid i cannot and i doubt someone can."
he looked down, feeling a bit of shame.

Sunghoon looked at him with his eyebrows slightly arched.

"If you, a highly qualified employee and one of the best option on his league cannot keep up with my pace, who can?"
Director Byun went silent, unable to reply with Sunghoon's statement

"Now if you admit that you are lying with your titles and recognition, I might reconsider a new assistant and fire you from your position."
Sunghoon's gaze pierced towards him.

He sweat aggressively. He wasn't lying about his recognition.. but what's making him nervous is the fact that if he resigned, sunghoon might reconsider having his own assistant. He don't know what to do. Mrs Park told him that he needs to do everything just to convince Sunghoon to hire his own assistant. If he can't, he will lose his job too.

so he doesn't have any choice. he will lose his job eventually. He can still find another job right? Like what Sunghoon said, he is highly qualified with his position.

"Chairman I-"

"If you admitted that you lied about your recognition, you will be fired. additionally, You cannot work inside and outside the country anymore. I will spread the news about you. I'll destroy your reputation, your name and your whole family. One more thing, you might go to jail because of Falsification of your submitted documents and Fraud." Byun Baekjin gulped. feeling nothing but fear, His eyes were wide opened. "what is it again, Director Byun?"

"I-I....I....I....."
Byun Baekjin stuttered in fear. He don't know what to do. His eyes kept wandering all through out the room. Sunghoon smirked slightly. He wasn't called as the Entrepreneurial Emperor for nothing.

"PARK SUNGHOON!!!"
A loud shout came from the entrance door of his office. Byun Baekjin immediately looked on his back. Sunghoon glanced at her.

"Bold of you to mentally torture Director Byun."
His mom, Park Sang-Ah tapped Director Byun's shoulder and signaled him to leave. Puzzle-pated, He bowed and rushed towards the door then exited the room instantly without even looking back, He is dumbfounded, his eyes seem to scream help already.

"What are you doing here?"
His tone sounds a bit curt. He started to type something on his laptop.

"I'm checking my son if he's okay and will ask him the schedule of the interview-"

"Stop it. I don't need a babysitter."
he cut his mother's sentence with his disapproval. his mother crossed her arms.

"Choose one. You will hire an assistant, or you will lose your job?"
His mom persistently said.

"Fire me. As if you could."
He said without even looking at her.

"Oh well i can! I will give your position to your sister! She will hold the company and you will stay in our house forever!"
Sunghoon gazed towards her, mildly chuckling with arrogance.

"You dare to scare me with that, mom? really?" He rolled his eyes. "You know that once she took over this company it will fall into ruins within the first month. Remember how i save this company from bankruptcy two years ago? I bet she can't do that that's why she ran away and gave me this responsibility."

He stood up from his seat after checking his watch. His mom, lost for words just stared at him as he walked towards the door.

"If you don't want an assistant I won't have any choice."
Sunghoon halted the moment his mother spoke. A more serious tone can be heard on her words.

Sunghoon looked at her, seeing her gazing towards his direction. She smirked slyly

"If you don't want an assistant, prepare yourself for a wedding."
She said, slowly walking towards Sunghoon's direction.

"What the hell? Mom, i am only 17."

"So? If it's the only thing i can do to give you someone that will accompany your ass everywhere you go, then i will. You know what you are right now Sunghoon!! Can you see me walk from here towards you? You cannot!! Right?! "

"you are lunatic."
He said, not believing his mother's word. He chose not to believe with her ridiculousness.

"I'm not. And don't worry.. i'll find someone suitable for your taste atleast. I promise."
She walked pass Sunghoon, opening the door.

before she can even leave, Sunghoon hold her wrist.

"10:00 am. tomorrow. That's the schedule. Can you stop now?"
He said. She smiled widely, feeling a tiny bit of satisfaction after Sunghoon finally gave up.

"Fine by me. But I'll still date the girls i want for you.. we don't know if you might hire someone or not right?"
She chuckled and left Sunghoon's room.

Sunghoon sighed.

"She's really delusional."
He whispered to himself and walked towards the conference room for a meeting with a white cane

*************

Here's the first chapter as promised. I just realized that this has a great plot. T.T We'll be seeing other characters later. do not worry! ~_^

This looks like a prologue tho, maybe an introduction since our main girl is still missing. pffft you'll meet her on the next chapter! Bye!